Ben Wen's Second Blog


"Welcome to the Dogg Hows!"Ayden greeted me as I walked up to the blogging computer. Following Ben G.'s (who is Phil Swift's Prophet) beautiful blog, I'm a little scared. I don't know if this blog will compete with it at all, but I'll try.

Agenda
Blog · Corrections
NaNo Submissions

___________
⎸ Homework ⎸ (I tried to make a box. It didn't go too well.)
NaNo 97% by tonight!

We started off class by reading Ben Goodman's absolutely, stunningly, most fantastic Flex Seal© themed blog. Some may not have appreciated the blog's beauty, but I most definitely did. The fact that Phil Swift would saw a WHOLE BOAT in half to prove the worth of his product is just amazing.

When we were done with the minimal correcting of Ben's blog, everyone started noveling except for a few people. Ayden, Veronica and Demogorgon Destroyer of Worlds Nakada (at least that is what Ayden calls her now) are talking about the difference with "Mrs" and "Ms." Ayden got absolutely destroyed in the debate, and now wants to cry about his emotional state and the physical state of his novel. He instead talks about how his character has no secrets and how the character makes out with weapons.

I probably don't have to say it, but I'm confused.

Very confused.

I don't really have a lot to write about, so I think I'm gonna work on my novel now...



Just kidding! My inner procrastinator says no, and the inner procrastinator is me, so no is the decision.

Classroom Happenings:
•Conlan saying he's gonna write 500 words in the twenty-five minutes we have, but continues to not do that. At all.
•Ayden wants to play a game. I do not want to play a game with him. No means no.
•Charlotte reached forty THOUSAND words. I would normally congratulate her, but I am also writing a novel. I'm at twenty thousand. Yay.
•Mingus just laughed. Ha. Haha. Fun time.
•Ryan just got blessed. 

url.jpg

SURPRISE STRAWBERRY!!!

Ayden needs to get Demogorgon Destroyer of Worlds Nakada's attention. DDOWN (acronym city) doesn't reply. She doesn't dabble in the silly squabbles of mortals like A-Dog. I'm not surprised.

Chris and I just had a staring contest. I obviously won. I think.

Conlan would like to write an excerpt into my blog. I will allow it to pass.

"mi nam jef 

buttholes

fartholes

herro from de other sede"

I should have set guidelines. I feel uncomfortable.

Classroom Happenings: Part Two:
Greg includes Phil Swift, Our Savior, in his story, and Ben Goodman jumps to see his master's name.
Someone is playing PPAP in the background. Talk about jammin' out.
• Bridget, Greg and Bruno are having a very interesting argument about whether                   or                     is better. If the FBI censors this, I understand why.
We do a progress check on our novels, and a lot of people have finished. Well, done, my padawans.

Well, the bell just rang. I am released from the blogging station, and set off on my next adventure: lunchtime.



HI IT'S VERONICA DONT LEAVE THE BLOG THING OPEN. ALSO, ABRIL IS RANTING ABT COOKING SHOWS AND I FINISHED MY NOVEL, LIKE A REAL G. 


Comments

  1. guys clap for me i finished my novel and want recognition

    ReplyDelete
  2. also watch brooklyn nine nine, it's kind of like the office and parks and rec but not a mockumentary but it's rlly funny and gee golly whizz i love it more than life itself my guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. also superstore. not as good, but kind of funny. i guess. actually don't watch superstore none of you would like it and you'd all ruin it with your complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WATCHED THE INIFINITY WAR TRAILER AND OH GEEZ IF PETER PARKER OR TONY STARK DIES IM GONNA NEED THE REST OF THE SEMESTER OFF OF SCHOOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures at the end really made my day. If only every blog could hold such immense beauty...But that would surely be asking too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well obviously. Not every blog can have Phil Swift in it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog