Jessica's Second Blog


AGENDA
-Blog Corections
-Q&Q
-BR✓
-AYPH: Intersections
reader's/writer's workshop
HW: RJ 11.1
Read for 20 minutes

As I sat down, I was greeted with a "Welcome to the Dogg Haose." I know that's spelled wrong, but Ayden made me write it like that. Everyone started targeting Veronica for being mean.
"I haven't said anything!"-Veronica
"She doesn't even go here" -Willa

QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"For life and death are one, even as the river and sea are one." - Khalil Gibran

Abril said, "Life is everything, and death is where it ends."

Willa said that they are linked somehow and life leads to death. 
Ayden said something about the river leading to death and wishing he could die.
I'm actually concerned.
Ms. Nakada said that some people fear life and some people fear death.

I couldn't hear everyone's response, because Ayden kept writing on my arm. He said that since he helped me figure out the check mark, he would either draw a smiley face on my arm or write something in the blog. I figured since he was writing on me already, it wouldn't make a difference.


QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
"What are you most afraid of?"

 My favorite responses were:

-My mom
-you
-silence
-fear itself
-Donald J. Trump


12:11: We are reading pages 210-217 in A Young People's History of the United States, and finding three examples of identity intersection. 

Things I see as I look around the class :

- Willa notices me staring at her and smiles back.
- Ayden actually doing work, but then telling me that his yawns are adorable.
- Willa AND Ayden are doing the YMCA.

Here's a note from Ayden:

"Dwight, at 8:15 today somebody poisons the coffee, I repeat, do not drink the coffee.

Sincerely,
Future Dwight"

12:20: Everyone is mostly done taking notes. Ms. Nakada is walking around checking our binder reminders. Ben Wendell and Yasin are at the bookshelf. They left. Now Emmette is at the bookshelf. Ayden is writing a note. He walks over and gives Willa the note. Ayden then whispers "STANLEY NO." I'm very confused.

12:26: Emmette leaves the bookshelf. I look over at Shosh. She's probably drawing baby cacti and naming them things like Lard. Emmette walks over to Ayden. Ayden gives her a hug, and she reluctantly hugs him back.

12:30: Ms. Nakada tells the class to start reader's/writers workshop. My free choice writing piece is about society and how it shapes our view.

12:32: Delaney is now at the bookshelf. HAHAHA a bunch of books just fell out of the bookshelf.

12:40: The bell rings.

EVERYONE GO WATCH WILLA IN MACBETH ON FRIDAY OK BYE!

HEY ITS AYDEN HAHAHA JESSICA ISA LOSER I STOLE COMPUTER HAHAHAHHA
SHOSHANA IS THE COOLEST
DELANEY ROCKS
HANNAH IS SHORT




Comments

  1. Can you PLEASE pick me for the blog next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell anyone. It's a secret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna try to say something nice about everyone in the class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayden: he's a cool guy(usually).
    Kenzy: he's a small innocent child.
    Anthony: he's fun.
    Bruno: smart guy, Bruno. Really tries.
    God king Ben: he knows the military alphabet and is good with it.
    Ben Wendell: very nice. Good at singing.
    Brandon( he's in this class, right): he's very good at academic work and running.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noah: good at writing poetry or pieces(for speech and debate).
    Veronica: good at speech/debate.
    Koen/Ryan/Conlin: good at overwatch(apparently).
    Thor: he's got the jokes.
    Jose: he appreciates good music( epic sax guy).
    Yasin: has a good YouTube channel.
    Katherine: understands that coke is like drugs
    (even when she shouldn't drink 4 in a row).
    Abril: great with sports.
    Zia: somehow pays attention in class(even though most people can't).
    Shoshana: does great in Bangert's high honors history class( I don't know how).
    Bridget: nice(usually.) but good at insulting people when she's not nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately, that's all. Sorry to anyone not included this only has people I've met and/or spoken to. Sorry though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sweet attempt at being kind. Veronica could learn a thing or two from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog