Yazin's (As Hastings calls me) Fourth Blog

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, Bueller.


Agenda
Blog Corrections
Q&Q
18 week grades
Slam Finalists

"Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, "He's not here." (awkward pause) Bueller.

Alrighty then, After correcting the blog (Which was five minutes of cancer) we watched the opening to Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  The greatest movie of all time asides from Space Balls. Which is surprisingly not a soft ***** but instead a Star Wars rip off.

The Q&Q are "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it"-Ferris Bueller      

How can slowing down help you be more successful/efficient?

I will no be answering these because I'm a bad writer, and will most likely end up messing it up.

Finally, I can write freely. I wrote what we did in class and can now express the many thoughts in my head.

First off, I'm not wearing my glasses because I threw them at the wall because of... Guess?




























Fortnite, Oof.
Yeah, so I will now speak about more important things. Like how I ran makeup days a week straight, got notes for days I didn't run and still have five more bad days, maybe, I think? It's probably lower but still. I scored the majority of points for my frisbee team, so that's cool.

I'm a tired boy. Stayed up too late watching Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, as well as Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantonamo Bay. Thor and Chris want to laugh tommorow, or today I guess. They told me to write something funny. Something funny, haha hahah hah ha ha hah, I'm funny.

I will not be including Chris Bosh in this bloggo as everytime I open google chrome, It ruins me lucky char... I mean blog.

Mingus is now dumbfounded because he found out sharks have two penis' I think that's the correct grammar. Mingus, I have a fun fact. Echidna have three penis heads...

Charlotte I will now, hopefully have paid you back the one dollar. Good poem by the way, Ms. Nakada I never got Pizza, I ordered pezza, I wan't my pezza, REEEEEEEEEEEE!
JK, I'm kidding, but pizza does sound good.

Speaking of good Mirae's poem was good. You know what from now on everything I find good I will call good, not great, or best, but good.
Abril's voice cracked, PLEASE EMMETE! Good job Abril.

I am THE NEW YORKER. I say things weirdly like water.
Actually though I am from New York and I miss it.
(I keep switching topics so It might be hard to follow)
Chris and I got 17 points for the poetry, which is exactly what we wanted since we didn't want to advance.

Mingus is still talking about shark penis.
I don't understand why thy class laughs when I write the blog but don't pick me.
I will not be picking Bruno because I don't want to hear his welsh rant. But, he said he wasn't ready so if I pick him now it won't be as long.

I will now spam memes in the discord.

OOOOOOOF!!!
DO U KNOW DEWAE!!!
Jkup has been banned from the server.-NightBot

ugh I hate nightbot but Dyno's even worse just so you know ;) ;) ;)

- thorseph

Why, thorseph you just Somali Pirated my blog.
Damb it.

I will now recite my LIT poem

Roses are blue
Violets are red,
Eitan Jalali is a sped.

Roses are red,
Here's something new
Violets are violet
Not *uc**** blue

- thorseph

This is Ben G's contribution

Klaus's are red
Violet's are orphans
Sunny (in Philadelphia :) - thorseph) is a baby
Count Olaf is "dead"

Suddenly everyone is on my blog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog