Chelsea's First Blog

Thanks, Veronica for writing about me so much and embarrassing me in the last blog. I'm really bad at writing, so don't expect this to be as interesting as Veronica's.

AGENDA
Blog • Corrections
In-Class essays
Complete • Print • Highlight
Reader's workshop
HW: RJ 8.4 Read for 20 mins Get RJ signed

 Just now, Ms. Nakada finished correcting Veronica's blog, and now we're moving on to finishing our essays. Nobody is really doing anything other than that right now, so I'll continue later.

  Karla just asked me to shoutout her instagram so here it is: @karla.ucelo ... You're welcome. Everyone is still doing their essays, so I'm going to start reading. Ayden (sorry if that's not the way you spell it) came by and called me a dork, so thank you, Veronica. Apparently, Bridget isn't very good at spelling, because she keeps coming up to Ms. Nakada asking how to spell things and interrupting my reading (: .
  Ms. Nakada is now reminding people to make sure their essays are finished, highlighted, and have all their additional work attatched to it. Since I have nothing else to write about right now, I'll talk about how Veronica is such a great person. I bet everyone thinks Veronica is such a great friend and is so nice. You're wrong. She is always talking about how I'm a banana because of my scoliosis and calling me rude names. But, y'know she's a great person.
  My blog is really short since nothing really happened today in class except our essays. The bell just rang so bye.

I'm not in any of these pictures, but I don't care.

Comments

  1. WOW WHAT A GREAT BLOG I APPLAUDE YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but why does no one seem to want to talk about me i mean I'm just such a great and superior person and probably more interesting than any other irrelevant person you decide to talk about

    ReplyDelete
  3. aye see at least Chelsea can see the true mean and vicious Veronica that everyone shields form themselves she very cruel and has weird twisted thoughts in her head like thinking Monday's the start of the week??????

    what's up with that

    ReplyDelete
  4. OKAYYYY so i think i'm the only person on here right now so……………

    i'll be back MA DUDES (insert kiss face and peace sign emoji)

    _Elise George of the Jungle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget about the Soviet Union

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow my internet daughter on instagram @acasia_layne_

    I'm such a proud internet dad😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  7. i came here to read hannah's blog but ???? DONDE ESTA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog