Willa's 4th Jurassic Blark

Hello, younglings.
Let's get bracking. 

Agenda: 
BLOG; corrections
AMND
War Lit
O.O. / A.R.
HW: RJ 18.4 15-20 pages of war lit.

Abril is bothering me. Ugh, bothersome Abril. 
Now, Ms. Nakada is saying some emotional speech or whatever, beginning with a candid background and fade into analytical existentialism with some emotional quote. Classic "This Is Us" corruption. I saw this ad for "This Is Us" and it almost made me cry, even though it was like two minutes long and I have no prior emotional investment in the characters lives.

Ms. Nakada's speech keeps going. I know it's touching because she cited like three poems and Ayden likes it, and she is using that silky tone she uses when she reads deep poetry, but I wasn't really listening. Mostly writing about "This Is Us." Shosh in yelling at me.

Ayden is saying "Hey." I'm failing to live in the moment, mostly just writing about things that happened while I was writing about other things. It all began with "Hello, younglings." 

Let's be honest, this blog isn't going to be about what happens in class. What kind of absinthe-candle high glacier would write a dumbo blog about what it's supposed to be about? Pssh, pathetic. 
It's going to be about literally anything else.

I've always liked Shakespeare, and sometimes I pretend I don't, because most kids sort of hate it, but I was watching the show from the confines of the wings-- because I'm a stage manager, and I was much too busy taking names to sit in the audience-- and then Puck did that final soliloquy about making amends and things. I love the fricking play. It's true, I do. I love all of it. 
But let's make a few things clear about Shakespeare.
He SUCKS at plotlines, he's mediocre at best. Movies and plays that don't receive as much reverence as Shakespeare have way better plots. Like, Midsummer Night's Dream??? That play is confusing even if it was in regular English. 
My favorite Shakespeare play is probably Macbeth, but on a lighter note, I also like Twelve Night. 
Ayden is crying in happiness for unnamed reasons. 
He's so melodramatic. 
I think he's having a mental breakdown.

Mingus is BUTCHERING the play. So is Brandon. Veronica is adding some spice to it. I miss her, since I've been gone on the Cinderella grind for so long, and then when I do get back she's just randomly stayed home. 
Everyone is yelling at me. I'm used to crucifixion. Try living in a Irish family and not liking potatoes that much. Now they're all yelling at Delaney. 

Now let's go into the subtle themes in Childish Gambino's new music video, This Is America: 
I don't understand any of it, but I'm pretty sure its about racism and gun violence. 

Ms. Nakada has given up. 
I don't know what's happening. What even is this exercise? 

Theorem 66.7: Kit Snicket Trasitive Theorem:
Kit Snicket is Kit Snicket if and only if she is Willa.

I hate everyone. 
Ayden is trying to talk to me. 
It's a full out therapy session. He's not a very good therapist, sort of like that one who told me that exercising and eating power juice would solve all my problems. Some Therapists are idiots. Idiots that cause real harm, by the way. Please don't become a therapist if all you're going to do is nod along to a story and then reccommend something stupid like "Believe in Yourself," or "Drink Water," or "Get off Social Media, it makes kids suicidal." 
I just heard the name Sharon in my head. Was the only one who just heard that?
I have a feeling this session is coming to an end. 
Ayden is punching my thigh. 

To all the ladies in the place, with style and grace,
Questions to rattle the class: Parks and Rec or The Office?
Beatles or Led Zeppelin? 
(I just realized that Beatles is spelled different from Beetles, because they use the beat. I didn't know that??)
Ms. Nakada's nickname in the teacher nickname pool is "Really Good Poetry". It's one of the nicer ones. 
We have a test next period. I'm prepared, but I'm not ready. 

Remember the Yabadabadab squad? That was the paramount of our degeneracy. Ugh, we're leaving soon. This is my last blog, probably, if I don't pull an Ayden and lie my way up this computer twice. I'm going to cry so much on the last day. 
I'm going to see a lunch table and cry. A bird? Tears. People? Forget it. People that I've never talked to before but see everyday in the background of my life? BUCKETS of tears. 

Lunch in starting. If I run I can cop some Sour Patch. A lot of people are crowding around me. Among them are the GLACE, Emmette, Maddie, who puckers at Sour Patch Kids even though they are not sour. If I give her a warhead she will disappear off the face of the earth. Veronica is here too. Bruno is asking me to mention him. Ben is annoying. Mingus is annoying. AH, so many annoying people. 

People Crowding Postulate:
People will crowd around the computer if they think you're going to take a picture. 

I don't know math.

I gotta leave, but I think I wrote this on the wrong thing.

Goodbye.
P.S. Abril is bothering me. Ugh, bothersome Abril.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog