Mirae's Last Blog


I thought that Veronica was going to be doing the blog, but I was chosen instead. Disclaimer: Veronica's going next. 

AGENDA
Blog corrections
10 year plan
H.S. success
Letter to your future self

HW Field day trip slips!

Ok, so, I guess I should start with the fact that Gabe has hand mouth foot(?) virus, and may have passed it on to half of period 4 when he was giving everyone high fives yesterday. No wonder I felt a bit sick this morning. I realize that no one's been writing much about what we actually do in class. I'm not gonna start now, but I guess I'll write about some things.

Ms. Nakada tells us that we're doing our 10 year plans. Which I'm not gonna do because I'm writing this blog. Thanks to someone. Ayden starts singing something and has a voice crack. He starts harassing Conlan again, and ends up ripping one of the pages in his journal. Good job, Ayden. He looks oblivious as to what's going on right now. I honestly don't have a plan for what I'll be doing in 10 years. For all I know, I won't graduate college and'll be on the streets doing whatever. That's a bit depressing. Now we're talking about insurance and living costs like rent. Which we still have 10 years to think about. This computer is underlining all the names in red. How old is this computer? I was thinking about trying hard with punctuation, but I think I'm gonna stop. Food is very important. I'm going to be spending most of my money on food, but now that I think about it, I'll probably be living in a one room apartment and be eating instant food every day.

I'm really lost. I hear Brüno in the back making some weird noise after Ms. Nakada says something. Not very surprised. Ayden isn't bothering me this time. Thankfully. He's just making some comments here and there, but he's not talking as much as usual. Now, we're talking about cars. Cars are cool. I really don't have anything to talk about right now. I check the clock to find that I still have 25 minutes left. Wow.

Now, everyone's talking about cars. Now, we're talking about going to clubs. Mmmkay. And now, it's about birthdays and how your friends become your family. Ayden hasn't written anything yet, and when Ms. Nakada asks him if he has nothing to write with, he groans really loudly and starts writing. Classic. I'm sure you can tell by now that I really don't know what I should talk about. Apparently, Shosh's dad just recently paid off his student loans. Props to your dad Shosh. I want some coffee which I only have once in a while. Although that's probably not a good idea since I'll become really hyper. Ms. Nakada apparently really likes coffee. I'm pretty sure Shosh is a coffee addict. I turn around and see Charlotte staring into space, like always. Oh, and big congrats to Charlotte for getting, like, 7 awards yesterday. Shosh and Ms. Nakada are still talking about coffee. Never mind, now it's about having a pet. I'm really sleepy. I keep thinking today's Monday, and I think I've reminded myself 5 times today that it's Friday, not Monday. Also, I'm very happy that there's no school next Monday. That's one less day of school. Ayden's in trouble for writing nothing again, and he makes another T-Rex-like noise as he reaches for his pen and paper. It's loud, and I have no idea what anyone's talking about. Apparently our taxes are around $2000 per month. That's more than I thought, to be honest. Now we're talking about Cup Noodle. Or ramen. I don't know.

I really don't want to write anything. I think I've written too much. Who's going to grad night next week? I wish we had more time there. I was going to write something, but I forgot what it was.

I think I might stop here, because I really don't know what to write anymore.
























Just kidding, I'm going to write more because we still have 10 minutes left in class. I wish there was a time machine so that I could speed up time and leave school. I don't want to go to 5th and 6th period. They make me sleepy. And stressed.

Veronica tells Brandon mind his own business and focus on his own life. Oof. Jackie looks sad. Or not. I can't really tell. Personally, this blog feels really boring. Ryan made Ayden drop his phone, so Ayden smacks him. Ok, 2 minutes left, so I'm going to stop now. I thought we were supposed to write letters to our future selves, but I guess that's not happening. The bell rang, so byyyyyyyyyye.


Wait, last minute add-in. Apparently there's a school called Whole Foods High School. This world is so weird.


Now everyone's talking about cars, and Ayden's saying something which I can't understand. And now we're talking about going to clubs. Mmmkay. And now it's about birthdays and how your friends become your family. Ayden hasn't written anything yet, and when Ms. Nakada asks him if he has nothing to write with, he groans really loudly and starts writing. Classic. I'm sure you can tell by now that I really don't know what I should talk about. Apparently Shosh's dad just recently paid off his student loans. Props to your dad Shosh. I want some coffee which I only have once in a while. Although that's probably not a good idea since I'll become really hyper. Ms. Nakada apparently really likes coffee. I'm pretty sure Shosh is a coffee addict. I turn around and see Charlotte staring into space, like always. Ayden isn't doing anything. Oh, and big congrats to Charlotte for getting, like, 7 awards yesterday. Shosh and Ms. Nakada are still talking about coffee. Never mind, now it's about having a pet. I'm really sleepy. I keep thinking today's Monday, and I think I've reminded myself 5 times today that it's Friday, not Monday. Also, I'm very happy that there's no school next Monday. That's one less day of school. Ayden's in trouble for writing nothing again, and he makes another T-Rex-like noise as he reaches for his pen and paper. It's loud, and I have no idea what anyone's talking about. Apparently  our taxes are around $2000 per month. That's more than I thought to be honest. Now we're talking about Cup Noodle. Or ramen. I don't know.

Comments

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH8pM0cgz2k NEW FLEX SEAL COMMERCIAL VERY IMPORTANT NEWS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog