Emmette's 4th Blog


Willa is terrible. Glace is a slur, and she knows it too.

Agenda
Blog • Corrections
Q&Q
Poetry Slam Prep
HW RJ 19.2
War Lit 15-20 p.
POETRY SLAM TOMORROW p. 1/2

We start correcting Willa's blog and I feel like you all should know that Willa is a terrible person. It hasn't been a minute and she already made a mistake. :) Sucks to suck.

Poll time commies:

Beatles or Stones
Republicanism or democracy
exist or poo sandwich
Convies or vans
Boonk Gang or FatboySSE
Lil Pump or XXXTentacion
ACDC or Van Halen
Bobby Shmurda or Tay K
Led Zepplin or Cream
Mac or Rex 

Shosh says hi, I'm assuming. She called me so here's your mention. Veronica says something about maggots and I think that's more proof that she needs some help. Just saying. Just kidding... I love you. <3

The quote is: "It takes courage to grow up and become who you are." ee cummings

The question is: Where will you be in ten years?

In ten years, hopefully I will have graduated from high school and college and pursue a career as a vet. No matter how much Greg makes fun of me, I still want to do that. So, yeah. The computer charger isn't working. :( Oh no. Ms. Nakada is talking about being a doctor and medical school and all that stuff. It does seem scary, huh? Another four years of SCHOOL. Who would do that to themselves? Unless, of course, you are super dedicated to your job and have a real passion for it. That's pretty cool.

I'll try to make this blog as short as my last one. Fingers crossed. Hannah smiles at me and says "Oh no, I'm being put into the blog." Hope you don't mind. <3 Ayden's talking about gang signs and lawyers. 

"It takes courage to actually be thoughtful about what you dream." - Ms. Nakada's words of wisdom 11:21 AM

Wow. It's still AM? It feels late. I know it's Tuesday and all that but it really doesn't feel like it. Ms. Nakada brings up the Holocaust speaker from yesterday. I really wanted to listen to them speak but unfortunately I wasn't here. :( I find their stories really interesting, honestly. 

It's weird how many people there are that believe the Holocaust never happened. But, then again, there are flat earthers. (If you are one... Full offense, man.) Anyway, I don't understand how you could look at all the facts there are, all the logs and concentration camps and say that the Holocaust never happened. Weird. 

Ayden and Ms. Nakada are talking about prosecution attorneys while everyone else rambles about other stuff. Nothing is really happening at the moment. /:

I had no clue that Ms. Parker's daughter was in "For The People." That's really cool! The show is good, it's really interesting. There's nothing to really write about, so... 










Just kidding. :)))))))))))

I smile and wave at Elise. That's pretty much all that's happening. People are currently practicing for the poetry slam. I can't believe this is my last blog. I'm really gonna miss this class. It's definitely my favorite. High school seems so scary. :( Bruno says hi. Thor's cats say hi too. I don't know how much I like them after Willa's comments though... Maddie scares me. Meanie.

Ahh, the bell's about to ring. It was fun. Byeeeeee. <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog