Kenzy's third Blog (I think)


               Time for another short blog by me that is not rant about Argentina, but it does have a picture
               of Chris Bosh (don't know why we're doing this now).



NEW RULE: CHRIS BOSH IS NOW INCLUDED IN THE BLOG.

Agenda:
Blog corrections
Q&Q
Book Bracket
NaPoWriMo & Poem Prompt


      We start our day reading Thor's (and I guess Bruno's) rant on Argentina. Mingus tells Thor to pick me and I am now doing this. Ben does not know this, but I have been in a secret competition with him to see if I would be picked for the blog before him. Anyway, we are doing book bracket even though the Agenda says that we were supposed to do Q & Q first. I was too busy typing, and now we moved to something different that I did not hear the name of so now I will do the Q&Q.

The quote for today is...

            "Carpe diem. Seize the day. Make your lives extraordinary."
By Mr. Keating  Dead Poets Society

The question is...
                   
                 Who/what defines who you are? 

So, now we have we have a debate about how the Cat in the Hat is a sex offender and likes hanging out in people closets, but I have put The Cat in the Hat in the finals with Green Eggs and Ham, so I need to protect my people. I actually have only piece of evidence. If the Cat in the Hat is a sex offender, why is he not on the banned book list, and if Harry Potter is such a...? Never mind the bell rang. Bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog