Karla's Fourth Blog


Hi!

AGENDA:
BLOG CORRECTIONS
Book Bracket
NaPoWriMo: Poems and Prompts
HW: 13 Poems read and written!
15 by Monday!

Ms. Nakada tells us to take our book brackets out and to grade them. My book bracket was dead the minute Big Ideas lost, so I only got 44. The Outsiders won apparently, which is disappointing. I was rooting for Wonder if Creating America lost, which it did. Ms. Nakada also asked us to take out our poems to check. Everyone is talking around me, and Ayden and Ms. Nakada are arguing, kind of. I sit and wait for Ms. Nakada to check my poems. 

Now, we are taking out our poem packets and reading "Before" by Ada Limon. This poem is about life changing and looking back and seeing one moment fixed in time. It's really quiet in the classroom, besides Ms. Nakada talking about the poem. It's a sad poem, which I guess explains why it's so quiet. The prompts for poems today are write a an insect poem and write a poem about your favorite nickname. 

We also take out our binder reminders so Ms. Nakada can check them. It's a really calm day, as I mentioned before, so I don't have much to talk about. Behind me, Conlan is talking about toilet paper and math. Bridget is laughing with Shosh and Bruno is talking to himself. Bruno and Bridget are still arguing about High School. I get a collection, because I don't feel like writing or revising poems. I get a collection called Blackout by Eliana Yeager. It's really really good. I read a few more collections and then write a poem. 

Veronica reads a poem called "Karen" about a white girl. Then, Mingus reads a poem too but I forgot what it's called. Lastly, Willa reads her poem and then the bell rings.

Bye!

Also, Brรผn is great, and maybe Thor too. Just kidding, he sucks. .;,;.



Well, alright, LISTEN UP KIDS. Due to the fabulous success of our second rant against Argentina, we've decided to make another one. Stay tuned.




Comments

  1. You ask and I deliver, but remember, it’s not delivery, it’s Digiorno’s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we go to war ๐Ÿ‘นagainst Sรญria ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽŸI Am Moving ๐Ÿšš Out Of The Country ✈️๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผ Goodbye๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ›ซ America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’” Hello ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ hawaii ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ›ฌ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog