Jared's DC Blog

Today I woke up at 7:50 when breakfast ended at 8. I got up went to get some and came back to get packed. After I packed I went down and played cards until 10:30 when we got on the bus. We went to a really big and cool church for about 30 minutes then got back in the bus. The chaperones told us that we were going to go to the mall for a while but they they increased the time we would spend there an extra hour making it last until we would have to get on the airplane. Once we got to the airport we got to our gate and went to get some food. When we got back we had almost 20 minutes until we got on the flight. When we got on I watched a movie with Emilien then went to sleep for about 3 hours. When I woke up I spent the last hour of the flight looking out the window, playing cards, and practicing shuffling cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog