Gregory's Third Blog


Agenda
Blog corrections
DC Blogs
Q&Q
Book Brackets
Happy NaPoWriMo!
HW Read & Write
3 poems today

Yo, it's my third blog; I haven't done this in a really long time. We started by talking about Gabe. Then, we talked about the Quote of the Week.
"If I feel as if the top of my head has been taken off, I know that is poetry." Emily Dickinson.

Ayden's favorite type of slam poetry are love poems. Since it is poetry month, we have to write a poem a day. Our question of the week is:

What do people gain from loss/losing?

We did book bracket voting and we couldn't keep quiet so Ms. Nakada told us to put our heads down. Ms. Nakada tripped on a wire and survived. I wouldn't be able to do that. I would just eat the floor and it would hurt. Over spring break I fell of a cliff at Mammoth and fractured my wrist, but thankfully not too badly. Basically, I was applying for the team for skiing and snowboarding. I had enough time to finish my application for snowboarding, but sadly, I didn't for skiing. Basically, to get to the higher levels you need to do all black diamonds and double black diamonds on the mountain. I almost did all of them, but I was asked to redo one of my runs. I keep forgetting what it's called but it's next to climax and there is a really really fun drop thats like 10-15ft tall. So, basically, I did the jump landed hit a mogul (which is a bump of snow but its like more like a mound). Then, I bounced of the mound and then I was trying to land and my ski went straight into one of them. Then, I fell on my pole and bent it into a L. Then, my wrist was hurting pretty bad but anyways. We have to write some poem stuff, and I'm leaving for lunch goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog