Conlan's 4th Blog

AGENDA

Blog · Corrections
CAASPP sample ?'s
Open mic/poem performance
reader's/writer's workshop

HW:
27 poems read
EAP: 27 poems written

Well, this is all Ryan's fault. I told him not to put me in the blog. But, he did and now I'm picked. Thanks, Bridget!

This blog is going to be an actual blog and not going to go off topic, like the others usually are. This blog is strictly just for the things we do as a class.

So, right now, we are correcting Bridget's blog which is filled with errors. Sort of like mine will be.

Now, we are taking out our CAASPP sample questions and our poem packets to answer the questions within the sample. I'm guessing the class will be quiet while filling it out the essay questions we have. This will be painful for me...

Should poetry be continued to be taught at schools?
I said no.
What do you think?

I'm finished somehow. I thought it would take me longer, and people would have to wait on me, but it's the opposite way around.

In the meantime, surprises will be added into the blog.















I think I will stop there.

Ayden said, like a true legend, "You never stop clapping, just the pause between claps grow longer."

This class, has been struggling to do these essay questions for a while now. I mean, it can't be that hard for us honor students.

Ayden's asleep...

Bruno and I have a waving contest, and I win.

It took us about 40 minutes to write 2 paragraphs. That is pretty sad.

We are now instructed to bring out red pens for corrections or raise your hand to be passed a red pen by  Ms. Nakada.

24/30. Not bad at all for me.

We now, as a class put together our packets of what we want put in our grade book. The three we want, we put on top of the big paper and the one you don't want, you put beneath the big paper.

DANNY AND ELISE HAVE A KID NAMED LIL TRAPPY. She is soft and colorful.

This class is annoying and I cannot express that enough.

We start watching iLEAD in a SLAM. The two girls are performing "My Life Stood a Loading Gun" and "Yellow Light."
Now, we are watching Cleveland High performing "I Carry Your Heart With Me" responded by "Broken Things."
Our last SLAM of the day is Drew Anderson performing "Requiescat" with a response of "He's Right Here."
Oops, one last one. Harvard Westlake performing "Home." Apparently, the response was sucky.
Once again, I was wrong. Venice High performing "I Take Mastercard (Charge Your Love to Me)" and "Can You Buy Love?"
Hamilton performing "Siblings" and "Untitled."

Now, we are done.
Class is almost out so, I'm going to call it a day.

Bye Bye.  


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog