Bridget's 4th Blog

Agenda
Blog Corrections
CAASPP sample questions
poem in your pocket day!
readers/writers workshop
the art of the Thank You!
Homework- 26 poems read and written.

We started class, and I really wanted to die. I was already in a really bad mood. Then, I got picked for the blog, and I was really annoyed.  THEN, Ayden had to open his mouth, and ughhhhhh. So, now I am sitting here, still wanting to die. I really hate Conlan, because it is all of his fault that any of this happened in the first place, because he thought I should do the blog. So, congrats, Conlan, you are doing the blog tomorrow. I hope you have a ton of fun.

Ms. Nakada passed out the CAASPP thing, so I'm going to go do that. I am so over testing. I just do not see how they prove any thing about your level of intelligence. Bruno asked me to mention him, so I am going to talk about how annoyed Bruno and I were during PE, when a certain teacher decided she wasn't going to tell us that we couldn't make up a running day without a note, which I am pretty sure was never a thing because the other PE teacher was letting people run who missed the same day. It's just been a really bad day.

I also should probably apologize for yelling the F-word during class, but I think it really made sense why I was so annoyed.

It's Poem in Your Pocket Day! So, people are doing that. I have really bad cramps, and I know that no one cares, but Shosh has inspired me to talk about my period, because it's what she is always talking about. Listening to Ms. Nakada read her 2016 gradation speech, I have realized she not only really loves teaching us horrible students; she is also a really amazing writer. I have chills.

I just looked at the clock and realized we have one more hour and that is a big disappointment.  Ms. Nakada, I hate you. You might be my favorite teacher, but that is completely besides the point. I just really wanted to chew my gum. Come on I see you debating it. I was so close to not having to spit it out. Your poem was actually really good. I'm just really angry. Karla is the only reason my blog is not a complete disaster. We are reading some poem now. I have no idea what it is about or called, because I wasn't listening.*

*It's Karla. We were reading roundelays.

I am really done with this whole blog thing.

so byeee




Comments

  1. remember matt dillion vs rob lowe and remember the fact matt dillion won bc he was indeed the most attractive of the two

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember when emmette went as richie for halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember when i went to school

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember when people commented on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. remember on the first day of school when some scrubs left the room through the back door without reading the sign and ms nakada got mad and then they did it again the next day

    ReplyDelete
  6. remember when ms farhadnsidkhowtospellhernameimsorry put me on timeout at lunch and didn’t let me even read my malcolm x book wow what a meanie don’t send this to her she hates me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol remember when you started that book like 80 years ago and you still haven’t finished it

      Delete
  7. remember when net neutrality was relevant

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay i’m done this is sad i’m all alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CRUD NUGGETS THESE COMMENTS HAVE TIMESTAMPS

      Delete
  9. Miss you, V! I have a copy of Citizen here for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog