Ben W.'s Third Blog

You are right, Kenzy. I didn't know of that competition, but I sure do now. Even so, you didn't have to pick me!

Agenda
Blog · Corrections
Analyzing SBAC
NaPoWriMo: Poems and Prompts

Homework (I didn't wanna make a box): 10 poems read and written!

Alright, we start off class with writing down the agenda, which I believe is a tedious procedure that has no relevance. [Actually, this is an extremely important habit to develop. I actually do this for your benefit. In high school, there will be no agenda, no teacher reminding you to write things down, so if you chose not to, you may.] This isn't my class, though. [You're right. NO POINT FOR YOU!] Next, Ayden comes in late because he was "in the bathroom." I don't fall for your tricks.

We read Kenzy's blog, which includes a guest appearance by Chris Bosh and a rant about the Cat in the Hat. Good job, Kenzy.

Next, we talk about the SBAC tests and how they evaluate our level of intelligence (basically, they suck). I am probably supposed to be writing this stuff in my English journal, but I don't wanna. You're not my mom!

Since I am being such a rebellious child, I am also going to completely disregard Ms. Nakada's plea for us to write about what we do in class and write about other things.

Ayden asks me to plug his phone into the charger. I do it, but also disable his phone for five minutes. 

Bruno is staring blankly towards the front of the room. I wonder what is going on in his brain...

Maybe he's thinking about flying rainbow unicorns. Maybe he's thinking about the meaning of life. Maybe, he's not thinking at all, and is not Bruno at all, but a minion robot for an alien overlord trying to take over society. Or maybe he's thinking about...




















CHRIS BOSH. 

Or maybe not.

We get our SBAC tests from 7th grade passed back. I got mostly good scores, at least by my standards.

There is a lot of mumbling in the class about our test scores. Mostly, it seems like people are happy with their scores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog