Koury's DC Blog

I was woken up by the sound of a phone ringing, which was real lying annoying. I had went to check to see what time it was.  It was 6:30 and for some reason I was still really tired.  But then I remembered I was still used to the L.A. time, which would be 3:30am in the morning. After all of this I decided to go to breakfast. After breakfast we all went to the Arlington cemetery where we saw many ceremonies.  Then we saw JFK tomb.  After all of this I’m pretty sure everyone was hungry so we went to the Pentagon Mall. I ate Popeyes.  After we ate we went to the Mount Vernon where Washington lived. After that we went to dinner and ate at some fish market, but I ate a burger. Then we went to a ghost tour which was kind of interesting.  Then we went home and I went to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog