Kamyjah's DC Blog

Today on March 20th, we went to the National Archives, Holocaust Museum, United States Capital, Library of Congress, and last, The Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery. At the National Archives, there wasn’t much to do, but look and read so it sort of became really boring so a lot of us just sat down. Others like me, were in the bathrooms just to be there. It was alright, I guess. THEN, BOB THE GOAT, MY SAVIOR, CAME. He came late though, but he still came and got us out of the COLD rain, he drove su to, the Holocaust Museum and that was really entertaining but a bit depressing, I don’t have photos allowed because it wasn’t allowed. It was horrible, hard to read, or hear about. Bob took us to this one place to eat and bless up it was sooooo good, and like just yes and i bound like 5 things, two to drink and 3 to eat, but it’s okay because i walked it all off from walking the rest of the day. Then, we walked from where Bob dropped us off to the United States Capital, it was actually better than I expected. It was really nice actually. Except, the lady talking to us was really, and I mean really TALKATIVE. But, before that, we all had to pass through security and a guard had a large gun and I wish like I had that gun because it’s such a great gun and like be able to go to shooting ranges with it, it was amazing. 





So, after we were done, we just continued walking in the building and went to the library, but honestly, I didn’t think I saw one book there, but oh well, it was really pretty. 





Bob picked us up, late again, and even worse this time it was like lightly hailing. Ok so, my favorite place so far, was the Portrait Gallery. There were so many nice portraits, statues, pottery, and more. It was really nice being with some of my friends and more. And then, Conlan and I were walking around. Then we went in this room full of like 19th century pictures, and he saw this one picture of a nude old woman with saggy breast, and turned around disgusted and it was the absolute best. Anyway, here are a picture of my President and First Lady.

So, on the bus ride back, we finally saw snow, and a lot of us hope we get snowed in, and put plane is delayed because we actually started to like it here on the last day. Bus rides, on all days were always the best, time to sleep, eat, talk play cards, and site watching, literally the nest. Especially tonight, the snow was so beautiful and just they are great. When we got to the hotel, I was in the Bus with Conlan and Shosh, and they were a big help for helping me find my phone, and it was just in plain site. Danny was waiting on us outside, so once we got out, the snow had piled uo a bit, and he had a snowball and threw it at Shosh. Then, the 4 of us through snowballs at each other for a while, it was so fun. Then, some of us went up stairs, then came back down @8:30 to play cards. Jared, Jalen, Millen, Kenneth, Joseph, Conlan, Abril, Anokhee, and I, were playing Egyptian Rat-Slap, I won, because, I’m just too quick. Then, we played spoons, I didn’t when some Jared decided to take the spoon out of MY FINGERS, but whatever, The night was freezing, but we had scorching tea, warm bodies, and friends. Tonight made me think, how much I’m going to miss everyone, like I can see us all growing up together, I actually have the best group of friends. Like the people from tonight, and others I sit with everyday, I want you guys to know I never want  to loose you guys, or ones I have deep convos with, especially my “homies. " I love them so much, and I don’t want to loose them. I see all our friendships lasting for like ever, even the ones I say I hate, rough friendships, I pick on, or they pick on me , and steal spoons from me, I’m going to miss them all. So yea, I really glad I got to go on this trip it was honestly so amazing, I wouldn’t want to have spent it with anyone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog