Joseph's DC Blog

My blog is about the second to last day of the trip, we started off today later than usual, we left at 8:45 (instead of 7:30) this was great because of jet lag and such. The first thing we went to today was, the monument of archives which was where we saw the real constitution, bill of rights, the 27 amendments and so on. By this day everyone is extremely tired so it was hard to really do anything. Oh yeah and guess who forgot to take pictures... this guy. The only two pictures I have are:


The first one is of the capital and the second one is the national library, in the capital of DC. Today also something different, right after dinner we went back to the hotel, which was awesome because we have like an hour and ten minutes of free time. Usually we get back and instantly go to bed because curfew is 9:45, once is curfew you can’t leave your room. There is a security guard is right outside in the hallway so you can’t leave at all. Not even to get water or food if your starving or hungry. Which is pretty sad. When I got back to the hotel I played cards with some humans and currently I am in my room, because it is 10:13 and in LA it is 7:13, I wish that I could stay in DC longer it snows here. Oh yeah snow, today it snowed for the first time we’ve been here. Hopefully we got snowed in so that we don’t have to leave. I want to stay. So that’s what we did all day, goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog