Jalen's DC Blog


















Wassup kidz. It’s Jalen! I know you miss me. I miss Tru, Danielle, and Farrah. I’m currently sitting on a bus and we are driving to eat food. Jared,Anokhee, Joseph, and Rhiana are all playing cards. Chad is blabbing on the mic. I’m so hungry I haven’t had takis in like a week. Okay so I woke up at like 7:30 and went down to breakfast in my pajamas looking like a bum. After breakfast Anokhee and I went up to my hotel room and watched the Kardashians while getting ready for the day. Then we got on the bus and headed to the National Archives (I was asleep literally the whole bus ride). 

We couldn’t takes photos in the National Archives so too bad. OH DID I MENTION ITS RAINING AND HAILING AND WE HAVE TO WALK THROUGH IT. Yeah. After the National Archives we went to the Holocaust Museum. I forgot my phone on the bus so I don’t have any pictures once again. After the Holocaust Museum we got lunch at Union Station where I had a satisfactory lunch at McDonald’s( no Danielle the ice cream machine was not broken). 

After that we went to the U.S Capitol. 


Then we went to the Library of Congress. GUYS I SAW THE RECREATION OF THOMAS JEFFERSON’S LIBRARY!!!! I also saw my last name engraved in a pillar in the Library of Congress because of Alfred Lord Tennyson. You gotta zoom in.


So after that we went to the outside of the Supreme Court. Here’s some stuff I took on the way. 




Okay so it started to hail again. 





WE GONNA GET PIZZA FOR DINNER GUYS IM SO HAPPY!

Omg I slipped down like two steps in the Library of Congress and I looked around to see if anyone saw me but no one did. 

We also went to the Smithsonian Art Museum





It was cool. After the art museum we went to a candy shop.

Then we ate pizza :)

We finally made it back to the hotel and Jared, Anokhee, Millen, Abril, Rhiana, Joseph, Conlan, Kamyjah, and I played Spoons (card game) in the lobby. Now I’m chillin the hotel eating ice and watching Mulan. GOODNIGHT. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog