Jackie's Third Blog

Hey guys, just a heads up that there will be a lot of mistakes.

Here's the agenda

AGENDA
Blog Corrections
DC Blogs
Book Brackets
NaPoWriMo!
HW~Relax-take some time off-turn off your screens!

We walk into class, sit down, and write down the agenda. Then, Maddie reads her blog and the class corrects it. Ayden said something that upset Maddie. It's ok Maddie, Ayden doesn't know what's he talking about.

After that, Ms. Nakada tells us to take out our book brackets and tells us we have to fill it out in ink.
"Yo, it's Ayden. Sorry, Maddie, I'm a silly Billy, and I don't know what I am talking about. Feel better, Dogg."

Ms. Nakada turns toward the computer and notices that no one was doing the blog. She told Maddie to choose someone and I immediately put my hand up since I wanted to do the blog on a "minimum day." There. Happy, Abril? I said minimum day instead of short day.

I suddenly hear a weird noise coming from my left. I turn towards the sound and notice Ayden blowing out through his pen cap. Ms. Nakada told him to stop making that noise.

Now, they're talking about the Women's History Month Assembly and how some of the stuff was weird. My favorite part was when Maeve and Hannah said, "If you're uncomfortable, too bad."
Anyways, the bell rang. Off to Mr. Bangert's class we go. Yaaaaaaaaaay......

Bye

Comments

  1. I forgot to say "I hope everyone had a great spring break"
    "Had" cuz when I read my blog, spring break would be over

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog