Greg's DC Blog

So today we are supposed to go to the air and space Smithsonian musuem. We were supposed to go to the zoo but it got closed. See I could rsnt on and on about how bad LA's weather is because there is barely and rain and no snow. No snow means no fun. Like no skiing no snowboarding and no nothing. Like that is horrible. I think a highlight of this trip is the musuem of African American history and the Holocaust musuem. I think they knocked some sense into people of how bad stuff really was. The African American museum rlly hit me hard cause I knew it was bad but not that bad. So I ate breakfast packed my stuff and waited in the lobby for our chaperones.

Then we put our stuff in the bus then we went to the air and space(my favorite Smithsonian), the newseum the museum of news, and then a mall just to finish the da off before our flight. Plus our flight might be cancelled cause it snowed here and it's raining in la. We had like a million snowballfights and it was awesome. 

Turns out everything was closed so we went to a church instead.



The architecture was amazing but churches give me headaches. Guess I'm really unholy.

We had a snowball fight outside and then took the bus. Then we went to the mall and I got a into a snowball fight with Yasin. Then we went to the airport and went through security. Our flight may or may not be cancelled. It wasn't cancelled and then we made it back to LA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog