Willa's third Blog


Hello, good Christian children.
I'm gonna get the agenda out of the way so we can have some fun.

AGENDA:
Blog; Corrections
Q & Q
Reader's workshop
Lit. Terms Quiz Friday
HW: RJ 5.2


Ms. Nakada and the children are having an argument about blowed v. blew. I personally believe-- WOW. AYDEN IS REALLY TRYING TO FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW. I mean, the levels of salt running through his cold, desolate veins really grind my gears.
HE THREW MY PEN.
I don't know what to write about.
Now everyone's talking about the famous people that they've met. Here's my list:
1. Jessica and I saw Amy Adams at an AMC at Century City. She was there seeing Storks with her child and spouse. I handed her a straw for her ICEE, and she smiled at me. I like to believe she didn't know I recognized her, but my hand was shaking like, really hard. So she probably knew.

Ayden interrupted with saying his iconic quote "No lackin', only brackin'."
He's now asking me to insert something about a certain gang, that I won't include for his own safety. But some of you already know.

2. I saw that one lady in Mean Girls, that talks about her heavy flow, at the Women's March. She was at Whole Foods.

Everyone's doing Q & Q. Ayden almost got roasted for being at Make-Up Running day.
Sitting next to him is really a rollercoaster. One second he's just sitting there, in defeated silence, while everyone in the room is crucifying him for some controversial stuff he said, and the next he's pointing out my ankle and calling it sexy. The next second he could be singing "Never Gonna Give You Up." In his coveted falsetto.

Ms. Nakada is now talking about the page she released via substitute.
Jessica's laughing at Conlan.
Bridget has murder in her eyes.
Kenzie is molesting his own nose.
Ben yawns.
Veronica looks like a ghost. Wait, she's not here. I knew there was a reason I'm happier today!
Abril is shaking her shoulders.

3. I also met Veronica Roth, the writer of the dystopian fandom Divergent. My sister was obsessed with that fandom when she was my age. She claims she'd be Dauntless, but if you've met her you know she'd be Amity. Not that she's nice. She's just a weakling.

Ms. Nakada just mentioned The Iliad. I swooned. Paris is my literary boyfriend. Atticus Finch too.

4. Lastly and most important, I was at Samuel French, right. Samuel French is this big publisher and I was in the store, where they sell plays, because plays are amazing. Guess who I saw. Guess.
MR. MOSEBY. MR. MOSEBY WAS IN THE LOBBY THAT WAS IN THE LOBBY OF THE STORE THAT WAS A LOBBY AND NO RUNNING IN HIS LOBBY.
I'm tearing up a little bit just thinking of it. I guess I didn't really meet him, but I was in like, a few feet's distance from him.

We're starting reader's workshop now, because Ms. Nakada just finished explaining the Vocabulary Quiz. She sounds very exasperated. I don't blame her. I hate most children. Including myself.

Ms. Nakada is now passing back the Binder Reminders.
Bridget, Shosh and Ayden now discuss how apparently Shosh is being accused of sending answers to everybody. I don't see how it's even possible.

Today has actually been a good day. I got my Girl Scout Cookies.

Hannah is looking for books.
Ayden and Koen have a conversation under their breath.
Everything is very quiet.
Ayden is in deep thought.

Rereading this blog, I noticed that I use a lot of short sentences, kind of like Hemmingway. Short, brief, to the point. Midnight in Paris is a good movie, but Woody Allen directed it. Ugh.

Rating Parks and Rec characters:
1. Ron & April
(they have their own tier, they're both amazing)
2. Leslie
3. Andy
4. Tammy (2)
5. Donna
6. Tom
7. Ann
8. Ben
9. Mark
67. Jerry

That's the deal. Karla, don't come at me with "Jerry's a good character!" Jerry is trash.

Ayden looks like he's entered a paralysis of depression. I'm asking him to evaluate my choices for the ratings. He approves.
Discussion question for the group: Parks & Rec., or The Office?
I go back and forth. Chat amongst yourselves.

You guys wanna the secret to writing a long blog? You ignore work, and the books you're trying to read. Tonight, Franny & Zooey. Also, I totally thought Zooey was a female. His name is Zooey? Anyway, J.D. Salinger is a literary God. He wrote The Catcher in the Rye.

Bye Bye now.

Bruno wants to be mentioned.

Bye for real now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog