Veronica's Wes Anderson Blog

Hannah chose me because she's a queen. Things up here are so dramatic. Who cares who is dating who? Emmette was called out, so that's a plus. (Just kidding, I love her with all my heart.)

AGENDA 

BLOG- CORRECTIONS 
COLLECT WORK
READER'S WORKSHOP
BINDER CHECK

HW: Have a pleasant weekend. 

Tubular! We got ten points! Pizza! 

Now we're taking out To Kill A Mockingbird, Bridget is talking about her bleeding ear, and everyone else is silent. Did you know silent rearranged spells listen?

TRANSCRIPT 

Nakada: Page 193

Ben: What? 

Nakada: *Reading*

Me, thinking: Wow, I can't believe Ms. Nakada invented reading. 


TKAM is really sad. Someone is drunk. Someone mentioned moonshine, my mom drank moonshine once and slept the rest of the day. My mom is great, but yesterday, she yelled at me. I forgot why, but it probably wasn't my fault.

We're still talking about checkers and flashbacks. The townspeople know Tom Robinson is innocent, but we (the class) know he won't win. At least I do. It's sort of obvious, if you understand that sort of thing. That's vague. I'm vague. Vague is a weird word. Ms. Nakada's voice is so calm; I can't help but focus on the calmness of it rather than what she's saying. 

Everyone is reading. Mirae's haircut is nice, and for the first time I'm fully realizing I have nothing to write about. Also, Ms. Shanley is yelling about the number 14. 

SMALL THINGS THAT ARE CURRENTLY HAPPENING 
  • Bruno said "oopsies" 
  • Ayden's hat is off
  • The noise the computer makes is soothing 
  • Crud, I'm thinking of Bob Newby
  • I love Bob Newby, he was great
  • Rest in Peace, Bob
  • "He cleared his throat and looked away..." 
  • "He shifted his feet..."
  • Ayden isn't reading anymore
  • Things are slow 
  • Boring
  • Empty
  • Ayden blew on my arm 
  • Weirdo 
  • No 
  • Stop 
  • DO NOT 
  • DON'T DO IT 
  • He did it 
  • Wow 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog