Koen's Third BLOG

Hello.


AGENDA
BLOG corrections
TKAM prompt
prep/rubric



     The class is making lots of noise. Chris picks me, and I am sad. I get up to the front of the class, and Ayden tries to stick a pen up my butt. What a start. I sat on his hand, so we are all good. Ms. Nakada is correcting the earlier BLOG, because no one is helping. The class is loud, and we almost had to write the corrections. That is the least of what I want to do, ever. Ms. Dillmore is making us come back for the field trip tomorrow. Why. Just let the children have fun. Ayden just sharted. It smells.

     We are now being handed out papers containing valuable information. It has on it the prompts that we are going to use for the essay. Ayden is making another soundcloud song right before my eyes. It is beautiful. I want to do the one with Boo's perspective; that seems the most fun. Now we flipped the paper over and there is more valuable information. It is how to set up an essay. Conlan says poggers. Please explain what this is. Ryan is picking his nose. Stop Ryan.

"Gang." -Adogg

     We got handed out another paper, after Ms. Nakada explained the first paper, and we are ganging up on Willa because she was complaining about a 98% on her essay. Ayden got a 70%. Imagine you were Ayden. Ben is looking stressed and he and Bridget are on the same side of an argument. I'm not going to be here Thursday and Friday, because I am going with my family to Arizona for my brother's baseball tournament. It took me 7 tries to write tournament. Sad. I am happy though that I get to go to Arizona and get out of the cold here. I also get to skip running day. 

     Veronica gets mad about something, yells at someone, and storms off and reads a book. Ryan is still picking his nose. Ryan, your height does not identify your age. Ryan says something inappropriate. The fake bell rings, bye. Yasin is cool. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog