Karla's Third Blog


Hello!

AGENDA
BLOG CORRECTIONS
Get Lit Poetry
Reader's Workshop
HW:
RJ 6.4 TKAM Text Based Questions

We correct Ayden's blog. Conlon is "singing" Gucci Gang. My ears are bleeding.

Ms. Nakada is roasting Ayden for the millionth time this week. Bruno and Ayden are arguing. Everyone pray for Bruno and Ben. Ayden gave me a high five. Gang. 

Ayden did RJ, he also said something nice. The world is ending. Ayden called Bruno a snacc.

Now we are talking about Get Lit. Hami has Get Lit, woo. Get Lit is a poetry format or something. I don't like writing poetry. Ayden hugs me; now we are listening to Harvard Westlake's Get Lit poem. Ayden retreats and starts scoffing and sighing. The girl is singing, she's good. The poem is really good, they scream a lot, but it's still good. Now, we are watching another one. I like this one better, because they were speaking for each other. Now, we are watching one about names. This is my favorite. I relate to Elizabeth a lot. 

Ayden said that Nicodemus rapping at the Black History Month assembly was literally the best moment of his life. Ms. Nakada said, "Really, it wasn't the hickey moment?" Gang.

Beneth came up to me and asked me to mention his cats. Zelda is adorable. Tiny looks soft, but Sylvester is better. 

Ms. Nakada checks RJ while we watch the TKAM movie. Here are some things I notice while looking around:

-Gregory Peck is a god.
-Shoshi looks tired.
-Ayden puts his hand on my head.
-Chelsea drops something.
-Jessica is rubbing her eye, she looks squishy.
-All the people in court are fanning themselves.
-Gregory Peck is contemplating life.
-Ben and Bruno look sad.

Question: Andy and April or Jim and Pam?

Answer: Andy and April.

The bell rang, goodbye.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog