Jessica's Third Blog


Good Morning.
I missed most of today because I slept in, and my mother made me Uber here.
Willa just had an existential crisis and threw her pen. The pen kind of exploded. Now, a few children are walking around collecting pizza orders. Ayden is screaming "PIZZA GANG!" 
I don't know. Now, he's singing "Cotton Eyed Joe." Oh, here's the agenda.

Blog Corrections
5 week grades
TKAM Book vs. Movie
Literary terms quiz on Friday!

Hw: RJ 5.3
To Kill A Mockingbird

The children are discussing pizza. Now, the children are too loud, so Ms. Nakada assigns our Blog Corrections in our English Notebooks. Willa is still screaming at people. Ayden said I had a nice leg. Singular. I have one nice leg. Okay. A lot of children are being dress-coded, at the moment. For some reason, Ayden is happy Shoshana took off her sweater. I had to ask him if I could include that in the blog. I probably would've even if he said no. Willa is being insulted by the child sitting next to me. Ms. Nakada just asked students to pass out work.

This blog is all over the place.

Here are somethings Ayden does:

He steals my folder from Veronica, and as she tries to grab it back from him, he screams, "Stop touching me, you are violating me, that is my body."
Ayden gets his book back and says, "Oh sweet Mama."
Ayden is complaining to Ms. Nakada about getting a 9/10.

He is now getting boring. 

I came back to school for perfecta. I don't know if i regret it or not. 
Ayden, I agreed to listen to you read your book, but I completely ignored you. Oops. 

Delaney just asked to be part of my blog, I smacked her.
Karla just told me she loves me, and I'm squishy.
Ayden is still reading his book, and I'm still not listening.
Shosh is massaging my back?
Delaney is complaining about only being in a sentence, so hello again. 

I just told Ayden he is no longer a matzah and is now a soggy soup dumpling. He looked like i had just killed his guinea pig. He then said some unmentionable things and hit me on the head. 

Ms. Nakada tells us to make a pile at the aisle of reading journals.

Ayden tries to take of my shoes, and said "give me dem toes."

Ms. Nakada told the children to take the English Notebooks to take notes on our "Book vs. Movie" page.

We are now watching the To Kill a Mockingbird movie.

Bridget repeatedly mouthes "help me."
Shosh is falling asleeep. 
Oh look at that, so is Delaney.
Every one else is watching.
Conlan and Ayden have their hands in their mouths.

We are at the part of the movie where Mr. Cunningham and a few other men are surrounding Atticus, but Scout breaks the tension by asking Mr. Cunningham how he's doing. Good job Scout.

Jem, Scout and Dill, are all sneaking in to the court house to see the trial, but can only find seats on the balcony, where the black people are allowed to sit. 

So far, the movie has been faithful to the book.

The bell is about to ring, so we only get to watch about eight minutes of the movie.

Okie, byeeeee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog