Mingus' Third Blog. Anthony sucks

Hi, kids. There will be almost no punctuation in this blog. Sorry.  My blog is probably going to be all over the place.

Agenda
Blog corrections
Q & Q
Literal v. Figurative
language irony
Quiz tomorrow
HW RJ 7.1

Quote: "People will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
-Maya Angelou

Question: What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?

So, what's up y'all? Ayden isn't here, so I wasn't welcomed to the dogg/dawg house. There's a new house now. It's called the doge house. Ms. Nakada is talking about how we change day to day. I feel the same today as I did yesterday. Veronica is a human. Are you happy Veronica? You've been added to the blog. This is a weird blog, so sorry kids. I feel weird and out of my head right now, so this is gonna be a funky blog. People are talking about how actions land and I can hear Bridget talking about something in the background. What are you talking about Bridget and other talking kids? Who are you so over? It's silent in class right now.

We're on to the question of the week and it's a doozy of a question. I have a question for everyone. Who in this class would help their best friend hide a dead body. That's a gesture of friendship right there. Ayden's middle name is Alexander? Ha ha ha! What a loser. Apparently 3rd period makes racist jokes about Kenneth. Veronica is talking about shoes. Conlon is yelling about cards against humanity. Look at Bruno. He sits in silent sadness. Now he's talking. Dag nabbit Bruno! You ruined it all!
I think I'm losing my mind. We started working on the text based questions again. Let's have a moment of silence for Mrs. Dubose.

She died because of her drug addiction. [She didn't.] Don't do drugs kids. Drugs are bad. Drugs make Jesus cry. Don't make your lord and savior cry.
Here's what's going on:
-Bruno is alone. Never mind. Jessica sits next to him.
-Bridget is talking about shaving heads.
-Bruno called me a persimmon. He can't say persimmon right.
-Anthony is doing work. Wow, the end times are here.

The quote we're talking about is "This case is as simple as black and white." Is it simple or is it not simple? Did anyone see Black Panther? That was the best Marvel movie yet. Here's a three word non-spoiler summary: Killmonger was right.

Kenzy got out of his seat to get a book. Now Anthony is talking to him. This blog is booooooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg. Kenzy says dogs are better. Better than what you bony boy?

Once again, here's what's going on:
-Greg is reading Beowulf
-Willa is reading the bible. She finally found Jesus.
-Ms. Nakada and Abril are reading the same book. Fun.
 -Emmette told me to write about her.


Ben's cats are the best cats. Willa's cats pale in comparison to the glory of Ben's beautiful cats. The bell is about to ring. I leave you with this my children: Baby goats are life. Everyone left, but I'm still here.
*Enter evil laugh here*
Anthony is mean. Thor's cats are cats. Cat life. Yay Thor. Goodbye for real now.

Comments

  1. Black Panther was soooooo good! The symbolism and social commentary behind it all was super brilliant! Shuri is my second fav Disney princess now (after Tiana, oops), she was so funny and she's so smart and she's everything I aspire to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIS HAIR? WACK! HIS SHOES? WACK! HIS CROWN? WACK! THE WAY HE DOESN'T USE WAKANDA'S RESOURCES TO HELP BLACK PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD? WACK!

    BUT ME? I'M ERIK KILLMONGER AND I'M TIGHT AS CURD NUGGETS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-dt-wimdgE

      Delete
    3. one more thing and i'll shut up
      a list of clean vines you can show your friends at church: https://youtu.be/U-ZmC2h7CRY

      Delete
  3. lol remember when the general used her wig to fight some guy that was amazing

    remember when john waston scared shuri and she went 'AAH! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT COLONIZER!' truly quote of the year my guy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog