Emmette's Third Blog (Join the Tribe :))


Thank you Mingus. By the way, I'll try to make this blog way shorter than my last one.

Agenda
Blog • Corrections
Correct Assessments
Reader's Workshop
HW RJ 7.3
20 pages in your book. Get RJs signed.

Someone (sorry I can't remember) handed out our tests. Hi, Karla you're in my blog now. A lot of people are upset at the answer to the first question. To be honest, it was a very flexible question, most of the answers made sense. Willa just dabbed at me for no reason. I'm still upset with her. Willa, there's something, what's it called again? Oh, right... Boundaries. :)

Anyway, everyone is yelling now because another answer was unexpected. Ms. Nakada just called period 2 out for having terrible answers for the first short sentence question. Seems like we still are the better class. :))))

Now we're doing test corrections. I'm assuming a lot of people are doing this because of how many groans there were when we were correcting. Yikes.

Also, hi Bruno. I couldn't really hear what you said, but you made some weird hand signal at me so, lol hi. Not much is happening so I'll bring up some old topics.

I went over to Veronica's place a while ago and I'm happy to inform you all that Waffles is doing well. Veronica keeps making fun of me for no reason but I feel like it has something to do with the fact that I like Waffles more than I like her. Who knows? :)

I just noticed that I use a lot of passive-aggressive smiles and I wish I could say I'm sorry. 

Mingus asks something about the A.C.E question and Ayden's looking for our class portfolios. Cool. So little is happening and I feel like my typing is really loud now. :((( 

I guess I should explain the title of the blog now. Number one, this is my third blog and number two, The Tribe is something Elise and I (and Ben G. I guess ://) created two days ago. You should all be part of it. Except for Willa. She's mean. 

Bridget asks something now and then leaves. Wow, very little is happening at the moment. Chelsea looks confused right now and Bridget's collecting the red pens that haven't been returned yet. Maddie walked up to the front of the classroom now. Can I just say, Maddie's really talented actually. You draw well. 

Veronica just called me a loser when she's the one who has a pet that everyone is concerned for. Not to mention she gets defensive really easily. Who's the real loser? :)

Maddie just told me something about a Because of Winn Dixie reenactment she did a while ago and that's the most interesting thing that's happened in the past ten minutes or so. I should probably do my test corrections. Abril just hugged me, then Ayden hugged her and it was a little weird. She left now. :( 

Karla just said something about gadgets and now Bridget's talking about her grades. I'm really nervous for the Bangert test we're having next period. Almost everyone I've talked to said it was easy, but even the easiest tests in his class are pretty difficult.

The bell just rang so bye!





Comments

  1. first karla was mean and then willa wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. emmette call me defensive one more time and i will come to your house and force feed you ice cream till your brain literally freezes and you fall into a coma and stay alive on just UV tubes

    don't fret ms nakada: it's not a threat, it's a promise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog