Conlan's Third Blog


HELLO, it's time for my third blog. Let's not wait, so, we can get to the Agenda.

Agenda
Blog · Corrections
Q & Q
reader's workshop/RJ✓

HW- RJ 6.1 p.305-323

Ok, now that that is over with, let us get into the day. Already, the started out great. Ayden got called to the office so I know I wouldn't be bothered. I also didn't get a "WELCOME TO THE DOGG HOUSE" but that's okay, I think I am respected by him.

We didn't have a blog to correct so that completely contradicts the Agenda. Because of that, we went straight to the Question and Quote of the week.

Quote: "People spend their whole lives looking for love. Poems and songs and entire novels are written about it. But how can you trust something that can end as soon as it begins?" -Niccola Yoon The Sun Is Also A Star

Question: Can you persuade someone to love you?

This whole Q & Q caused a debate that I really wasn't paying attention to. All I heard was: 
1) Veronica
2) Bruno 
3) Veronica
4) Veronica
5) BenWen

Ayden came back, he told me stuff that I will not put into the blog except one thing, he got a high five from Mr. Watson.

Now, we are off the topic of love and stuff, so, we are told by Ms. Nakada to take out our TKAM books or something. I was focused on my Question of the Week. I think it is now, readers workshop. Ayden is being annoying. HAHA he got 20/25 on his RJ. I forgot my RJ. RIP. Ryan is being stupid. I am going to beat him up, with the help of Jeremy and Ayden. He pisses me off. Ayden is being weird. I want to move. 

Ryan wants to delay Ms. Nakada because of his lack of RJ's during the past week. Ayden tells me some interesting stuff. 

The class is quiet. Real quiet. I don't know what to write about. I'm stopping to go read. Ayden takes my history book. This blog is about Ayden now. He is reading MY history book. I asked Ayden about, Lily. They are doing alright, I mean just look at his neck. Ayden walks away with my history book on his head. Then, he starts eating in class. He is started to bug me, he chews noisily and slaps me on thigh. There we go, that is my special "WELCOME TO THE DOGG HOUSE." I think I might have what Jeremy has, misophonia. Greg just did the, Nick Brooks to me, after returning from the bathroom. 

I decide that I'm going to take away my book. I did it. My turn to study for the history test. Ayden now, starts reading, TKAM and starts laughing. Who knows what that is about. Ayden questions Shosh.

Bye-bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog