Ben's Third Blog


Ok, Karla is mean and she picked me. Just have to get that out of the way.

Agenda
BLOG * Corrections
TKAM
HW: Enjoy the three-day weekend!

There is a huge argument over which cat is the best: Tiny, Zelda, Sylvester, or Marilyn. Greg says Zelda is the best, but Tiny is stupid. I won't argue with that, but he's still a traitor to Team Tiny and Zelda. 

Abril and Veronica are defending Tiny. Good job.

Greg is a traitor, and I don't want to talk about him. He betrayed Tiny, shame on him.

I have a truce with Willa, Tiny and Zelda are equal to Marilyn and Pinkie.

BOO RADLEY KILLED BOB EWELL!!!!!!

Willa and Veronica are arguing with Ms. Nakada about mockingbirds. Something about kissing and cannibalism. Just a normal day in our class. Ok, now Veronica is crying because it's sad.

The Stockinators is the best Stock Market Game team, but my short game team with Bruno is suffering. 

People are yelling.

Thor wants me to talk about his cats. Go Shiva and Linda.

Karla is mean. She says I'm bad for no reason, and she threatened to nuke me. Ben just went up to me, and in a really creepy way whispered in my ear, "Write about me...".

Now everybody is discussing why Mr. Ewell did this to Tom Robinson. "This" being accusing Tom of rape. They say it's because Ewell is racist, and he also wanted to punish Mayella for making advances on a black man. Conlan is talking about stuff in Alabama.

Conlan and Greg are sucking on their fingers.

Bruno is giving me a weird look. "Meow," -Bruno.

Ms. Nakada is talking about other text-based questions. Aunt Alexandra is turning nice. Kinda.

Perez's food smells so bad, it makes me nauseous.
Shoutout to Tiny, my dumb, but really cute cat!

Chris is sandwiching his face between a book.

Karla is so mean.

Ms. Nakada asked who knows that Boo killed Bob Ewell in the book. Ben says that Bob does. Ben has the IQ of Tiny.

Ms. Nakada doesn't know which page we should turn to. I just want to point out that when you say Heck Tate it sounds a lot like Hectate.

I'm really mad I just read Anathem, and it's not on AR! It was like 900 pages. I'm sad now.

Boo Radley is described to be almost as pale as I am. Good job, Harper Lee.

                          
                                             Shoutout to Zelda my other amazing cat!

Gregory Peck is the opposite of Gregory Gleizer; he's amazing, and he isn't a traitor.

We started watching the TKAM movie. It's Tom's turn to testify at the trial.

Ben is twirling his water bottle around his finger.

Karla said that I'm bad, for no reason whatsoever. This is the third time she's done that. Bad.

Tom Robinson is really sweaty.

Am I the only one who thinks that Mayella looks like Carrie from Stephen King's Carrie?

Mr. Gilmer looks amazing with his cigar and baggy pants. He's very critical of Tom.

The bell rang while Mr. Gilmer was giving Tom a very critical look. I ship this.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog