A-dogg's third bloggito

haha i got 1st sentence get bamboozled


Gang

Agenda
bLoG * cOrReCtIoNs
lOvE & pOeTrY
sONnEtS/ fIrSt qUaTrAiN

hW: rJ 6.3

I hear all the minions jabbering on about imbecile-ly stuff. Then, we talk about a love poem from the brudda that did English Ⓑ, now let's talk about love. Love is the marketing scam for big businesses who want to capitalize on the basic human emotion of affection. Affection is an inflated joke that dies as fast as it begins, haha. Then, we talk about Italian sonnets. Listen, all I want that Italian right now is some tortellini and Lil Pump.

I look at Conlan's thigh. It looks good to slap.

We read a lie poem by a Elizabeth Barrett Browning, it is about how she loves a dude, haha she doesn't know what she is getting into. The lie is love, love is lie, I am lie, I am love, women are queens and they deserve all things men deserve. I hear Thorseph talk. I love his voice. Veronica is talking about the usual, you know, communist propaganda.

Bruno looks like a depressed fruit, like a literal fruit not the slur. Eggplant probably.

I would like to remind all of you imbeciles that I, Ayden Demarco Peep Frank Chilupa Darnell Craymer the third did not, in fact, give Mr. Watson, a hickey.

Gang

Now, we talk about Ms. Nakada's child. I am convinced her daughter is a secret genius.

Follow William, Jeremy, and my sound cloud "PPGANG."

Check out the song "Posted on the Block."

B-Roon should not have been rolled #BeStrongBroon

Mingus is always sad. Stop being sad Mingus.

Conlan is glorious. Let's not beat around the bush.

Ryan is a snackel.

Ben's cats are bad the best ever all hail 10/10 the best 100% no lie no scam.


HI ! IT'S BRUNO. QUICK QUESTION: CAN YOU GET TO ASIA THROUGH NORTH AMERICA? NO? WELL, AT LEAST THERE'S BEAVER.

gang

Admiring Ms. Nakada's shoes.

Willa, being narcissistic as always.

Fellas, we have all heard of galentines day, we have all heard of Valentine's day, now, lets get ready for boisentines day. A day dedicated to men, and how brotherly love is tops.  

Conlan slaps his own butt. More evidence to prove how glorious he is.

yuh

aye

We are writing quatrains or something. I'm sorry, I have been focusing on Conlan.

Shoshana's cats are the best decent but totally possessed by a demon, not Willa's and Ben's are okay THE BEST CATS EVER

^^ YOU FORGOT ABOUT MY CATS YOU NORMIES, QUICK SHOUTOUT TO LINDA AND SHIVA

Can't we all agree here that gerbils are the only bae.

Enjoy Frankie Macdonald and all of his glory <-- SYDNEY NOVA SCOTIA BEST TOWN -thor


I feel like b roon acts silly but inside is a genius.

Now we are writting Cortlanes or something, im sorry I havent been paying attenshion, I have been admiring conlan.

Greg is the homie

okay 

tootles 







gang.


hey guys this is thor just a quick reminder, happy loner day to like 99% of the class D:<<<<<<<


thor why you say that now ayden gonna be like "I have a boyfriend"

hey guys this is thor just a quick reminder, that's why I said 99% not everyone D:<<<<<<<








Comments

  1. As you can see the power of the cat triumphs over all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Including Marilyn and Sylvester. Sylvester is pretty cool just not Marilyn.

      Delete
  2. It’s actually called single awareness day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelda and Tiny and Sylvester are majestic. Marilyn is trash. Beanie is good because Beanie likes Rowan better than Willa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiny and zelda are better than all other cats. Sylvester is like a far away second place

      Delete
    2. shut up ben, your Mormon cats are a far away second place

      Delete
  4. Well my cat’s dead. Literally all I want right now is a cat and a stack of блины; why? Also I just wanted to comment. I’m great! Ha-ha, not really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone pray for Ben and Bruno for reasons I cannot talk about, just trust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% REAL NO SCAM NO LIE MUST TRUST 10/10 AUTHENTIC REAL THIS WORKS!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. that comment just provided us with enough quotes, colors, and evidence actually

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog