the last second blog by anthony

I would like to say before anything, that the class will not get a point for this blog. No caps.



AGENDA
blog corrections 
RJ readers workshop 
TKAM  book v. movie 
HW have a lovely weekend

So, everyone started to say their summaries. Then, we talked about the book, I like that if you have to write the blog you can just be there, and not be bothered, but I guess we are moving on to reader's workshop because Ms. Nakada told us to make a pile of reading journals. Well, we did not move on to reading journals, but someone asked if Ms. Nakada believed in spanking children. Ms. Nakada said, "No," and asked if we would want her to check our journals on Monday or today and every one voted to check our journals on Monday although if you finished she would check them today. Then, we started to watch the movie To Kill A Mockingbird. It is a black and white movie and I can't keep up with the movie. I think that I will have to do this blog again because of how short it is, well there's nothing to talk about. Can I ask why in some Mac Books that when you lower the brightness all the way down the screen goes black, why would someone want the screen so dark that you can't see anything I just don't know. 

Well, there are only like 5 minutes left until the bell rings, so yep, small blog. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog