Kenzy's First Blog By Kenzy



 Hello


Agenda
Blog corrections
Q and Q
Impromptu
RJ 3.1: Write a summary of Part I of TKAM

"ppgang" -Ayden

Class has now begun, and Brandon has picked me for the blog, so now we are here. I am still a slow typer, so sorry if this blog is a little short. When I sit down to do the blog, I don't get a "Welcome to the dogg house," from Ayden, instead, he just kinds of pokes me with the end of his pencil. After we correct the blog, we listen to a quote from former president Obama with a scream from the devil at the end, He gives the quote from book "To Kill A Mocking Bird". Oh wait never mind Ayden just welcomed me to the dawg or dhag house were good. After the clip we do the quote and question of the week, The quote being:

                "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view"

And the question is

               How can young people take a stand?

My favorite answer is "growing 3 feet taller." After we do the Q and Q, Ms. Nakada gives us small little cards so we can write a thesis on, she then says that we have to say a speech about our theses (I hope that it does not apply to me). Ayden does another one of his class rants which kind of makes hard to type.

Oh hey, it's Mr. Perez, walking by in all of his glory. I look at him and wave. He does not look back at me. I am sad.

After a couple of minutes, people start to tell each other their speeches and theses. Well, now it's just me sitting here awkwardly for five minutes. Well, I have some free time, and I need this question to be answered: Are people who are afraid of Obama barracknophobic. Well, the bell rang and it's time go, so bye. Bruno wants to be mentioned, so I'm going to say that I can see him in the corner strangling a baby panda. Bye, again.                              

Insert picture here:

yo its thor reminding you that nobody has helped me reeeee D:<


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog