Jackie's Second Blog


Why, Charlotte, why?

Anyways, we walked into class, sat down, and wrote down the agenda.

Agenda

Blog · Corrections
Q&Q
Reader's Workshop
RJ ⎷

We watched a short video of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech and talked a bit about the news. After that, we read Charlotte's blog. I knew I was gonna be chosen next when Charlotte was chosen last week. When I walked over to the computer to do the blog, Ayden greeted me with, "Welcome to the dog house." 
Ms. Nakada is talking about something, but I'm not really paying attention. And now the class is talking about the difference between sexual assault and rape. I don't even know how we got to this topic. Ayden is now asking Ms. Nakada if groping Conlan's knee is sexual assault, and she said yes. Uh, can we get off that topic now? Please? Now, the whole class is talking about the tea thing from last year's science class and hugging... Um, ok.....
Anyways, Quote of the Week is: "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at moments of challenge and controversy" ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. And the Question of the Week is: "How do you follow the golden rule?" I can try to follow the rule by rethinking my actions before doing them. The bell rang, so bye.

Never mind Ayden is here.
yo its Ayden follow me on soundcloud lil cheesesttick Bruno (don't change anything here)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Bye ~Mirae

Bye for real now.
(Are you sure about that) Jk, bye ~Mirae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog