Hannah's Third Blog

After correcting Abril's blog, Abril chose me to do the blog (which is great because today is Tuesday). Ayden asked me if he could write on my arm and I said no.

Agenda
Blog corrections
Test #1 grading
Spring grades

Hw RJ 4.2 
pg 239-266

After Bridget asked Ms. Nakada how to stop making bad decisions, Ms. Nakada told us about her brother getting suspended for a day after throwing snowballs at moving cars and how she used to be a talker at school. Now, Ms. Nakada is passing back our tests so that way we can grade them. Conlan is making weird growling noises each time he gets an answer correct. Ms. Nakada is explaining why there are brackets (it's because the words were not in the original text) on one of the answers. Everyone is really confused, because Ms. Nakada is telling us to add a point at the end of our test (she numbered our test wrong).
Ms. Nakada is now educating us on the difference between bullying and being mean. After Bridget tells Ms. Nakada about Conlan peeing on her pencil, Ayden and Conlan high five multiple times. Next, we wrote down our spring 5 week grades in our English notebook. Now, we are packing up and Ayden asked me to pound it, but I said I couldn't because he supports Conlan peeing on pencils. Then, the bell rang. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog