Chelsea's Second Blog

Agenda
BLOG • Corrections • RJ√
Plot Analysis
Reader's Workshop

HW RJ 3.3 TKAM p. 180-207

We walked into class, and Ms. Nakada read her blog. Once she was done, the class read their summaries to their table partners, and then started talking about To Kill a Mockingbird and how the black community didn't all think the same. The discussion didn't last long. She started reading TKAM to the class. In the middle of Ms. Nakada reading Ayden interrupts and tells her that she should do NPR. Now the class is opening up their english journals to take notes on 'Text-Based Questions' and plot lines. aydemdddtdtrrfvfg (Ayden wrote that). Veronica wants me to write about her in the blog. She waved at me. I'm going to read this book next to me since I'm bored. Emmette came up to me and told me to write/say something nice about her for once (like I don't do that all the time). Never mind, I don't know what to say. Ayden came up to me and was like "Chelsea, am I right" and Ms. Nakada told him to stop being weird. I thought it was reader's workshop but everyone is talking so I'm confused. Everyone is reading now. 
Okay, the class is over. Bye. 

yo it's Bruno reminding you that Thor I will help you and France is best, bye !

yo it's Thor reminding you that I appreciate the help and the above statement is false it's clear that Brazil is best country HUE HUE HUE 

hello, 'tis i, veronica of the most noble and ancient house of hernandez. i would like to remind everyone of my kindness in the most humble way possible by stating how amazing i am at helping people. (i.e. i brought chelsea's backpack to her, i know, i'm great.) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog