Bridget's Second Blog


I walked into class and had to get my paper signed, because I wasn't here yesterday. Bruno, the minute I saw you had done the blog, I knew that you were going to pick me for the blog. I would just like to point out, this is the second time you have picked me, and I'm starting to feel targeted.

Agenda:
blog- corrections
reading journal check
text based questions

Homework:
RJ 1.2
read page: 20-42 ( I'm really confused by this whole number thing going on, but whatever)

Everyone is really disappointed in having to read To Kill A Mockingbird and people are being caught for faking their summary for the first awful chapter. Ms. Nakada is explaining something right now but I am really bad at this whole multitasking thing so I have no idea what is happening. We are now learning about a speech and debate thing that Ms. Nakada did for some thingy with a black book. I think we are supposed to answer the question on the board, but I honestly have no idea, but here is the question:
  What do children actually know about Boo Radley?

We are now reading the end of page 15, and I should be reading along, but I'm sitting here typing because of Bruno! This is incredibly off topic but WATER IS NOT WET. I just do not understand why it is such a thing, but still, it really is not wet. It makes things wet. I'm going to stop saying wet because I don't really like the word. I'm going to know answer the question because apparently we are doing that. It also just occured to me that I am not going to be here tomorrow because of this whole drama thing tomorrow so I'm not really sure what is going to happen with my blog. Maybe I will get lucky and not have to read it. The room is in complete silence, other than us hearing Ms. Shanley. I was in the middle of this sentence and then Conlan, Ayden and Koen had to start talking about who beats who and had to disrupt the peace of the class. OK by now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog