Abril's Second Blog


Okay, I'm gonna try to win a point for the class and have a perfect blog. I fear that my poor spelling will make that not possible. I'll just write/type really slow.

AGENDA
BLOG corrections
Q & Q
5 week grades
reader's workshop

HW
RJ 4.1 TKAM p.208-238


First, we correct Anthony's blog. Nope, before that, he reads his blog and chooses me, the only person left to write their second blog, and I go over to sit by Ayden.

Now, we move on to Q & Q. Ms. Nakada gives us a brief history lesson on the hardships faced during WW2. I didn't catch much of it as I was typing.

QUOTE
"If you have the feeling something is wrong, don't be afraid to speak up."-Fred Korematsu

QUESTION
How important is it for people to stay informed on current events?

We start making notes on TKAM book vs. movie.
Ms. Nakada continues the TKAM movie wile she checks notes and reading journals.

MOVIE
Jem, Scout, and Dill are in the Radley yard. Jem looks inside the house through the window, unaware of Mr. Nathan standing over him. The three kids run away. Jem loses his pants. They hear a gunshot. Scout has to wear a dress for school. Walter Cunningham is invited for dinner. Atticus mentions killing mockingbirds.

Hey. It's me.

Bell rings. Bye.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog