noah fence (em made me) last blog *NOT CLICKBAIT*

yo yo yo

here is the agenda boys

AGENDA
-blog corrections
-reader's workshop
HW: read toward your AR goal!

[the author has chosen to not use caps. he is well aware of the rules of capitalization, but chooses not to use them in order to appear casual and anti-conformist.]

11:11- ayden welcomed me with the all to familiar, "welcome to the dogghouse" with added pazaz cause ya'll already know we're homies.

11:12- so basically, yasin is kinda funny. thought u were just some lame ass introverted chicken nugget. i was wrong... cheers.

11:13- sitting here in silence, the people around me, so deeply imersed in the story that is unfolding on the pages before them, i am struck with a sudden feeling of inadequateness. my stories, simple, but holding the weight that only the truest of truths can, and yet? i am at a loss for words. surrounded by so many bright people, i think, am i one of them? or am i my own?

i am 14.

i have lived in isolation my entire life.

i thrive on the chaos of being alone, the high that reclusiveness brings.

i have not met another human being in my life.

i have never seen the sun.

11:22: waffles may die. another life lost at the cruel hands of veronica. another spirit gone, forever. when will this end? WHEN WILL WE GET PEACE? rest  my dearest waffles, you were loved. #justiceforwaffles #lockherup

11:25-

i am overjoyed to tell you i have met someone.

he goes by the name.... cotton eye joe.

he gives me hope.

a glimmer of bright shinning hope that says, "maybe i could do something."

"be someone."

"people would know me"

"people would love me"

"i could be a.... a real g"

11:31- honestly this class is really very boring. i can hear tom tom the train down the hall. the rustling of fingers against paper, a welcome sound. i feel a tremor roll through me. the wind? but no, for there cannot be wind inside these many walls. maybe a shiver? from what cold? i sit here in a room full of shiny people, each there own sun.

11:34- i have realized i am impatient.

11:35- and thus the bell tolls. goodbye, or shall i say, good 'ay *tips fadora* m'mates






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog