The Horrible, Very bad, no good day. (Yasin's second blog.)

Herro.

Here is the agenda.

Agenda
Blog corrections.
Q&Q
Fall semester grades
Reader's workshop
HW Read toward your AR goal!


Okay then, the bell rang bye.


























































Never mind, I was told that I must stay here as a servant till the ring of the bell.
We talk about some body named Sophcles who's mom is his wife. Incest, very, very touchy subject which I will not go into.
Here is your quote of the week people.

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating." Sophocles.

This goes out to all the cheaters on NanoWriMo. 
I think a man just fell out of a tree and died, okay...
This is really a weird time to be writing. Ms. Nakada is now talking about a football player who ran an underground dog fighting operation. He wouldn't survive a minute in the CS:GO underground gambling ring.

Here is the question of the week.

"How can people find redemption/redeem themselves?"

I'm not going to answer that because I'm afraid it will spark an arguement, just like "Their just cows Bridget!" sparked this PETA arguement.

Alright, now I have a question. What in Swift's name was YouTube rewind 2017. The part with Lelepons made me want to click off as soon as my eyes could register the pixels that are her face. 

On another note, Adyen never recognized me as a serious blogger and therefore I am TRIGGERED!
Seriously, no welcome to the dog house? I pity myself.

This is what I have to say about that. (from Reddit)

"To be fair you have to have a high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. I pity you simpletons scratching your heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's wit unfolds itself onto your television screens. For example, Rick's existential catchphrase 'Wubba Lubba Dub Dub.' is a reference to Mcdonald's Szechuan sauce commercial for Mulan in 1996."

I would go on and on, but I don't want to spend 30 minutes on Reddit looking for the original post. Anyway, we are doing reader's workshop but why read when you have 100 percent of your goal, am I right?

["For your general edification!" Ms. Nakada]

So, instead I'll make a DIY Photo shoot showing off the sickest, hottest, coolest, merch in the game. Jkup by Jkup.



If you liked this blog subscribe we are the strongest family on Blogger.com

Oh, and if you want the sweet, sweet merch. Link in bio you know it baby.

Subscribe to Jkup on youtube.
Shameless plug...
I have no honor.
I must commit Sepaku.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog