Jose's Second Blog

Well.
Here's the agenda.

Agenda
Blog Corrections
NaNo Gallery Walk
Intro to Impromptu
Reader's Workshop

HW
RJ 12.1
Read towards your AR GOAL! 50%!

Thanks, Chris. You said you would pick Anthony, but whatever.

Ms. Nakada said to clear our desks, and gives us a speech about how to do final projects. You have to work hard on it, and not put it off, and do well on it. Otherwise, your grade will be compromised. This is just me compiling what I heard, so don't blame me for writing it down.

Ayden just said Mingus got "Shrekked." (I don't know how to spell that, but I don't think you can blame me for that.)

I really hate blogging, mostly because I'm very bad at it, and I can't stay here to finish up the blog if I don't finish. Damn soccer tryouts.

There is a lot of talking right now, so I can't really discern anything from the mess.

Here's what's going on in class right now:

  • Ayden wants to see everyone's covers for their books. He only sees five or six.
  • "Yay!" Bruno, 2017 (colorized)
  • Ayden hits me. Again.
  • I forgot to mention, but Ayden did not welcome me with the usual "Welcome to the Dog House."
Ms. Nakada shushes everyone, and starts a Gallery Walk of all the novels. Mine isn't very good. I'm also not sure if I should leave my desk, but I leave anyway. (Anything that happens to this computer from this point on isn't my fault.)

I am shocked nothing happened to the computer.
I shall now pose an interesting question to the followers of Phil Swift;


Flex Seal???


or


Flex Tape???


Well, the bell just rang, and I have to get to tryouts. Deuces!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog