Gregory's Second Blog


It is my second blog. Yay. Haven't done this in a while, and I forgot everything.

Here is the Agenda:

Blog Corrections
NaNoWriMo
 Submissions due Tues. Dec. 5
HW It's Dec!
-Congrats-
you survived NaNoWriMo!

Then, Ms. Nakada put up this thing on the board and we had to answer some questions. I didn't do it because I'm too busy writing the blog. Did I use the correct to/too?

Ms. Nakada told us a good 30 day challenge was to not curse for a month and the entire class groaned. I could never do that. Then, Ms.Parker walked into the room and Ms. Nakada and Ms. Parker had a chat. Then, Ms. Nakada asked people what percentage of their novel they were at. Mirae wrote 40,000 words and I feel bad just like Ben number one does. Period three was a disappointing period for nano. Ms. Nakada is sad.

I can't spell so I ask Ayden for help and he obviously doesn't help. Ms. Nakada talked about self publishing but I'm not doing that because my novel has too many plot holes. But using flex tape you can patch up all that damage. Then, you can patch it up with flex seal to provide extra tough patching. Ayden is showing me people with food and now he needs to charge his phone. Ayden is talking about how he can type 20000 in ten minutes. Ayden you can dream. Ms. Nakada, I was gonna have a character who stutters, but then it would sound too much like Billy from IT so I decided not to. Kids, don't play Overwatch on a different tab when you're writing your novel. It isn't healthy.


Accept the NaNo. Be one with the NaNo.

Then, a phone started binging in the middle of class and it was Yasin. Then, he got roasted by Ms. Nakada and Ayden. Yasin, you should really start streaming again. Your Watchdogs 2 streams were awesome. Well, I have to answer the questions. 

That was not Ayden's daily influence on the blog, and the bell rang so I'm off.

Comments

  1. NEW FLEX SEAL COMMERCIAL

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog