Emmette's second blog


I felt betrayed by every single one of you. It hadn't even been a minute after Ms. Nakada told Noah to pick someone that I heard Greg yell my name. Then another person did, and another. Soon enough, everyone was shouting my name and I was...Well, really confused.

AGENDA
Blog • Corrections
Reader's Workshop
Gift of Words
HW Read toward your AR Goal!

Ms. Nakada is telling us about a Robert Frost poem that she likes, and then she reads it to us. It ends very sweetly, so thanks, Ms. Nakada. She continues to talk about a friend of hers, or her sister's, I don't really know. I think I'll take this time to talk about what Ayden's like up here. Frankly, he's loud. Really loud. I just got up here and he already yelled in my ear. 

a note from Ayden: Dear Ms. Nakada, , at 8 o'clock someone poisons the coffee, I repeat do not drink the coffee

Regards,
Future Ayden

That took him a good four minutes. It's kinda sad, really. RIP Ayden. We're all snapping for some reason, I think Ms. Nakada read a poem, again. Kudos to you, Ms. N. Ayden "attacked" me and is now bothering Conlan. Fun. Veronica waved to me. Ew. Just kidding, she's cool, I guess. Waffles deserves better though. You should see how much he likes me, so much better than Veronica. Probably has to do with the fact that she doesn't know how to properly take care of him. Good job, Roni. She dabbed. Nice.

I don't know what to write about so I guess I'll talk about the beginning of class and right before it. While we were walking to this class from third period, Greg was limping up the stairs. I may or may not have laughed (not really sorry.) Also, Shoshana thought he was kidding when he yelled about how he's disabled and she pushed him. He limped into class and it seemed worse. It's called karma, Greg. Next time don't volunteer me for something you and I both know I don't want to do and maybe you won't get pushed down the stairs. :)

We're in reader's workshop now and I really want to read but I also want to write. Ms. Nakada dropped some paper on the desk and now Greg is up here, complaining about how he doesn't have a color printer. Loser. Just kidding! :)

Harli wanted to be in the blog so hi, Harli, here you are. Roni is staring at the blog and called me gross. She's weird. Hannah called Veronica crazy and she got really, really defensive. She yelled
"I'm not defensive!" two times, clearly she is. 

She's now sitting next to me and arguing with Abril. Harli dropped something. This is so hectic. Ayden has lives to save apparently, Conlan passed Abril the wrong paper. This is so difficult. I hear Anthony laughing really loudly and now Veronica is defending him.

Veronica just called Karla, Abril.

Noah's a jerk. Can he not? :) Now he's leaning over me, what a creep. 

Veronica wants me to write about her pt 38,494. She's a really good friend even though she tries to act mean. It doesn't work. Karla agrees with me. Thanks, bro. Apparently Karla's a real g and Noah likes to appropriate Veronica's culture. Four people are leaning over me and I'm uncomfortable. Ayden turned my phone on and Shoshana's leaning on Veronica and she's screaming for help. Shoshana keeps attacking everyone, wow. She's back, again. Veronica has to go back to her seat now. Or not. What a rebel, what a g. (She forced me to write that.) She's looking at me strangely now and laughing nervously. Send help, please. I'm begging you.

Ayden's complaining about someone writing something on his arm..? It was Karla. Good job, bro. No homo though. Ayden just threatened Ryan and Chris asked him something. Now, I'm alone again. Never mind, Hannah's getting a paper. So much is happening at once. Ayden's back now and aggressively rubbing his arm to get the marker off. Shoshana is trying to protect herself from Ayden. A lot is happening, again. This is really confusing and I don't know what to write about anymore. Ayden poked me and is being annoying. He's reading this now and is punching me or something. I really question your thought process, Ayden. 

Ayden's talking to Ms. Nakada now and is trying to get her opinion on his grade. Mr. Bangert won't round up his grade and he's clearly annoyed. Or, as he wants to call it, antsy. He just spoke in some language I don't understand and is talking to Conlan in a weird voice. This is weird. Really weird.

Willa is up here now and getting paper and apparently she is no longer welcomed here. Ayden yelled at her. Ayden's lovestruck and sad. Bruno doesn't like the color black and needs a new sharpie. Ayden accuses him of something and he looks genuinely offended. Yikes. Ayden whispered something to him and now I'm not the only one confused. 

Harli's back and now she's gone. Veronica took her place. She high-fived Ayden. She called the blog a novel. She's being defensive again. This is by far the most I've written in a class. Veronica called me a loser, but I'm not the one who's gonna kill my turtle. Who's the loser now, huh? :)

I just realized I used a lot of passive-aggressive smiles and I wish I could say I was sorry. I'm just really passive aggressive. Willa wanted me to write about her again, so here you go.

Abril's here and she's an angel. We all love you. Bless your soul.

Abril's wise words of wisdom: Words aren't everything.

(She had to think about that for a while.) She claims that those aren't the words of wisdom but I think she's just being humble. She gave me a wipe and for the one-thousandth time in the span of twenty minutes I am completely and utterly confused. 

At one point in the beginning of class, Ayden started to recite the Law & Order intro. I have the SVU (Special Victims Unit) one memorized, considering I'm a true fan. There would be a little trademark there but I'm too lazy to put it in. Anyway, here, I'll recite it for you. :)

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are there stories. *dun dun*

I think I've watched that show five times. Like I said, a true fan. 

Mariska _____ (I don't know how to pronounce her last name) is the lead actress in it. My mom says she's handsome but I really don't know what to call her. There are so many adjectives, so little time. Anyway, I'll put a photo of her and you all tell me what you think.


It won't work and Ayden won't help me so I guess I'll find a photo on my phone.

Never mind, it won't load. Dang.



I don't think the charger is working anymore and I'm a little bit concerned. Oh well, I guess we'll find out tomorrow! 
I'm really trying with my grammar and spelling, so every time I see the little green lines I get anxious and/or annoyed. Especially if I know it's fine. 
Ms. Nakada passed out candy canes, which is very sweet of her. Thank you, Ms. N!

Anyway, the bell rang. Bye, everyone! :)

(If the photos don't load, please put them in here while editing, thanks)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog