Mirae's Second Blog

Yay. Ok, I guess I'm doing the blog again. Of course, Ayden greets me by raising his feet on the table (?). Yeah, thanks.

Agenda
Blog Corrections
Time + Work = Novel

HW: NaNo 50% by Wed!

People started arguing about what Emmette's name is, and then now we're talking about bangs and how they're apparently bad? I'm confused.

Ayden, where did you even get that hand thing on your finger?

He's messing with my hair now... and hit the computer.
He just got in trouble for doing something. Hah.

Okay, I don't really know what I should write, so I guess I'll just write whatever for now.

Mingus is talking about Canada, and Ayden says that it's his country? I don't know.

Wow, Mingus, how are you only at 1% right now? Not to be mean, just asking.

Ayden, what are you doing with your jacket?

Wow, everyone looks so focused. It feels weird to see our class be so quiet.

Ayden, why did you bring sunglasses?

I really don't know what I should write.

I'm going to work on my novel now.

Oh yeah, thank you for complimenting my haircut Ms. Nakada.

Update: Oops, I guess you can't copy a song. I'll have to edit that now.

Ok, now for real, bye.

Comments

  1. Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comment section ain't dead Veronica!!!
    Also who's blog is this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was by me, I forgot to put the title, oops.
    Also, seriously Jackie, not the fan chant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog