Ryan's 3rd Blog

Agenda
Blog Corrections
NaNo Week 2
schedule

HW
NanoWrimo
15% by Monday


Sooooooo, Ms. Nakada got really mad at me today because I did not write enough so I have to do it again.

Today, we talked about the glitchy parts of the website. Ayden started singing a little bit, and Conlan said he was still a child, which I agree with. We also talked about our NaNo goals. Next week we are going to have subs in class and have no school on Friday. Ms. Nakada is also going to check 30% of NaNo goal on the week from Monday.

I am going to write my book now bye.

Comments

  1. Good job Ryan. You did a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wassp!!!! I wish i was in middle school again. I haven't slept in 2 days. KMS!! Anyways hello from me ROCKY aka Raquel. hahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha Im so bored in my English class we have an essay due like next week, i haven't even started. Why im I ranting on this blog. I got to get my stuff together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you wish you were in middle school again? is high school really that bad?

      Delete
    2. Hi, Raquel! Miss you. Good luck on that essay...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog