Koen's Second blog

Hello, I guess it is my turn to do the blog. Goodman, I will try to mention Phil Swift with Flex Seal. Here is the Agenda

Agenda
30 day challenges
The danger of a single story
NaNo submissions due 12/5

HW
NaNoWriMo 100% by tonight

We began the day with correcting Ben Wendell's blog, which was cool. Why did you pick me, Ben? Greg was right there and he wanted to do the blog, why didn't you pick him? After that, I got on to the computer and I could not figure out to start the computer. Great start to the day. Then, we started watching 30 day challenges. I think I will try to do the 30 day goal, I will make a goal not to punch my brother for thirty days. That will probably be one of the hardest things I have done. While I was making my 30 day goal, I hear epic sax guy being played. I am assuming that Ben Goodman was playing it.

     I just realized that it was quiet to be doing the blog and Ayden walked in. Just like both Bens were greeted, the first thing Ayden said was, "Welcome to the dog house." Everyone is quietly typing and Ayden is bragging about his impromptu skills and Ms. Nakada sent him out to practice his skills. I think that she just wanted him out of the room, I'm not sure.

     Right now, I am looking at a picture of Ben Goodman in a suit. His face is more white then it usually is, you can barely see him. Meanwhile, Conlan is pretending to be a dinosaur with a pencil in his mouth. Then I see Ryan, Conlan, and Elise making weird faces and mouthing words that don't make sense, weird. Chris deletes his chapter with about 1,000 words in it. I'm sorry Chris.

     It is really quiet except for Conlan being a dinosaur so here are some things you can do with flex tape: If the San Andreas fault goes off, cover it with Flex Tape. In Harry Potter, they could have closed the Chamber of Secrets with Flex Tape! On the Titanic, they should have used Flex Seal. It was a lot of damage, but Phil Swift proved that Flex Seal could seal anything. Okay, that was only some ideas of what you could do with Flex Tape and Flex Seal.

     Oh, look. Now both Ben Goodman, the Prophet of Phil Swift, and Ben Wendell, the Disciple of Phil Swift have come to help me with the Flex Tape uses. Is your house infested with rats led by a giant rattatta named Mrs. Penez? Fill your house with Flex Seal Liquid and they will become petrified rats. Nerf this? Apply Flex Seal nice and even, spray in circular motions and apply multiple coats. Intentionally sawed this boat in half? FLEX TAPE THAT THING BACK TOGETHER, M8.

     Now we are announcing our percentages, Thor, Elise, Me, Ryan, Maddy, Bridget, Mingus, Ben Wendell, Ms. Nakada, and Yasin all finished their novels. For the last three, I guess everyone got tired of clapping because there was little applause. Well, the bell just rang, bye.

and remember to praise thy swift ;)

Comments

  1. close the chamber of secrets with flex tape... what a concept

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait what's the difference between flex tape and flex seal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES THERE IS YOU UNCULTURED IGNORANT SWINE. FLEX TAPE IS A SUPER STRONG WATERPROOF TAPE. FLEX SEAL IS A SPRAY USED TO SEAL HOLES AND CRACKS. OBVIOUSLY AFTER THAT WE HAVE FLEX SHOT, FLEX SEAL LIQUID, FLEX BRITE, FLEX BLOCK OUT, FLEX WINTER COATING, FLEX MAXIMUM TRACTIOC, FLEX MAXIMUM TRACTION GLOW, FLEX BLAST OFF SPRAY DE-ICER, FLEX FOAMAZING!, FLEX SLICK FIX, FLEX FOAMAZING! WIPES, FLEX LEAK FINDER, AND OF COURSE, THE FLEX SEAL HAT.

      Delete
  3. THEY COULD HAVE CLOSED THE FAUL AT SAN ANDREAS IF ONLY THEY HAD FLEX TAPE.OR AT LEAST CLOSE THE GAP W FLEX SEAL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Flex products are under-utilized and it kills millions of people in movies yearly.
      Sad.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog