Bruno's Second Blog. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.


Ok. It's time to do this again. I'm going to write excesively. HERE ARE THREE RULES: 1. I DON'T CARE ABOUT GRAMMAR, I THINK YOU'VE ALREADY NOTCIED THIS. 2. EURO-RAIL IS SUPREME. 3. There are no rules.

BEFORE I BEGIn: Hey! How are ya guys? Do you know that if you add a, "p" to Russian it spells dead?

AgEnDa (because apparently capitalization is random now):
-BLOG CORRECTION
-Q.&Q.
-"How's That Novel?"
-NaNo final days!

Homework:
90% of NaNo by tonight!

(btw: fares are 10 euros one-way on Ryanair)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY

Ok. Let's begin. First, let's begin with Ayden. He's listening to music. ALSO, MORE RULES: EVERYTHING OF SOME IMPORTANCE TO THE CLASS WILL HAPPEN ONLY IN THE NEXT PARAGRAPH:

We're watching Family Guy! Brian, the talking dog, is working on a novel. That's pretty much it. Except it wasn't! The quote and question of the week! Just kidding, I'm much too lazy. LOOK IN YOUR JOURNALS PEEPS. WAIT! Ayden just woke up! He's screaming about his (or Stewie's) lost money! We're all doing NaNoWriMo now, except for me, I guess I'm just cool.

Ok, the hard part is out of the way.

I asked Ayden to say something, this is what he said: "Hey Brun."

OK, so genocide is a horrible act, I don't need to say more. BUT, UKRAINIAN COOKIES ARE TASTY. Seriously, Ukrainian baked goods r блин. I NEED MORE. KOSOVO JE SRBIJA ARE GOOD COUNTRY. Wait, no, that's Catalonia. Can't they both be supreeeeeeeeeeme (I tried to insert an accent but it did not work)? Yes, they can, and so the Catalan-Kosovar Commonwealth took over Europe, and subsequently the world. Just a dream, *sigh*. Question: am I doing this right? Yes, I think I am, but we need more jokes about North Germanic lingustics... and less capital letters. I have a solution: Hi, this is my solution.

New color: Hey, here's a sample text of Icelandic and a link to the Icelandic consulate's website so you can get yourself an Icelandic passport, because if you're not convinced that Icelandic is the language of love, you are corrupt:

Hvaal bænum! ðmfsolkahfeilqjiowefjibeqwifnijqwbvuðæðæ.ðþðæööööööööööö.

https://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy5686/

There it is folks.

Ok, so there is not much time left and that link kind of took soem tim and stuf so we're just going to go thru the hits:

Just reminding you: THE SUN IS A DEADLY LAZER, That's for THOR. 

Can I go outside? NO. THE SUN IS A DEADLY LZER. 
not anymore there's a blanket.

WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I also would like to talk about how I have become enlightened. I am the most knowledgebela entity in the entire universe. Ok, that sentence was unnecessary, but seriously. From now on I would like to be referred to as this: "Enlightened Bruno." *ahem*. I'M SPEAKING TO YOU BEN, BEN, HANNAH, AND WILLA. *ahem*

I DIDN'T LIKE THAT COLOR, I FIXED IT.............. CRYING FACE


GERMAN PROPAGANDA: WORLD WAR II WAS A FRENCH CIVIL WAR, VICHY FRANCE vs. FREE FRANCE>

ben is here, this is his contribution (I do not necessarily support it):
MORE ON GENIUS

The only good thing that has ever come out of Germany is its industrial music:

Aufstehn!
 Schwarz vor Augen 
voll die kalten Finger
Was soll ich machen 
beim zitternd Erwachen?
Und das Zimmer hat Seegang 
Es tanzt das Zet-En-Es
 tanzt das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
Den Kreislauf 
der Kreislauf  Alles läuft im Kreis  immer an der Wand lang,
Es geht rund hier
Es tanzt das Zet-En-Es
 tanzt das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
den Blackout 
Kann mich an nix erinnern 
Es tanzt der Sendeschluss 
Es tanzt das weiße Rauschen 
„1 und 2 und 3 und 4“
Es tanzt des Zet-En-Es
 tanzt das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
das Zet-En-Es tanzt 

Was'n los hier?
Was'n los hier?
Was'n los hier?

Is was? Was'n los?
Hier!
Es tanzt das Zet-En-Es
 tanzt das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
die Stimulanz 
Es tanzt die Stimulanzjen-seits
von Gut und Böse
"Was mich nicht umbringt
 macht mich stärker"
 Friedrich N Punkt 
Es tanzt das Zet-En-Es
 tanzt das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
Hörst du das Sirren?
Hörst du das Flirren?
Mach mich nicht irre
Hör auf zu ziehen 
Hör auf zu zerren 
Ich komm ja schon 
Oder bist du das nicht?
Es tanzt das Zet-En-Es
 tanzt das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
führt den totalen Tanz auf
Flau im Magen, unbedingt essen
 Nicht dran denken 
Gar nicht dran denken  Nicht dran zu denken 
Es tanzt das Multivitamin 
Es tanzt das Zet-En-Es
 tanzt das Zet-En-Es tanzt 
das Zet-En-Es tanzt  Jetzt reichts aber
Ich glaub, ich geh jetzt 
Voll der Idiotenclub 

Sag Auf Wiedersehn 
Sag Auf Wiedersehn 
Sag Auf Wiedersehn 
zum Nervensystem
There.

Now, finally, this is the most important part of my blog. This link is God, you must approach it with fear, you must respect it, and you are obligated to love it passionately. LA REPULIQUE EN MARCHE!

https://en-marche.fr/

have fun.

until next time. I will now disappear from this dimension.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who what where when why

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, just gonna make some corrections

    ---

    Kosovars, not Kosovian

    I'm not involved in the spamming, you go ahead with that

    apparently banging your head on the keyboard is called writing in Icelandic

    any consulate is better than the Brazilian consulate

    Brian is not just a talking dog, he is the best liberal-voting Prius-driving martini-drinking Stewie-loving talking dog ever

    Prussia dead



    ReplyDelete
  4. This is by far my favorite blog. I applaud you Bruno. Truly a work of art

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Maeve. Please choose Charlotte as the next blogger. Your welcome, Charlotte. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog