ayden blog jefff


Hey ladies, it's adogg.

Agenda 
blog*corrections
NaNoWriMo LAUNCH!
HW: NaNoWriMo 9% by friday!

I hear Willa screaming about darth vader or something and Veronica is steamrolling the conversation.
Hey remember Gibbie from Icarly? I miss him, I wonder what he is thinking about. I still hear screaming from two womans, I think its about that Mingus, what a hunk.

Now we are going onto nanorwrimo website. We are talking about word count, frankly I think writting is outdated, by the time we grow up, we will be using super duper lasers to shoot stories in our brains.


Hey I just met you And this is crazy But here's my number So call me maybe It's hard to look right at you baby But here's my number So call me maybe. Hashtag#throwbacktbsaturdaycrushwendsday. 

I can hear Willa flexing with her literary skills, haven't seen that in a while.

Okay everybody is writing and i dont know what to do , so I am going to be the most outdated generic blog in this class.

Wow Rob Lowe is a snacc, lets see what people are doing
5:30 pm: Chelsea is writing, wow what a scholar
6:66 am: I am making direct eye contact with Brandon, I can't say I dont like it.

Geesh.Heck

Alright Im done Bye

Bornu sux


































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog