Third Second Blog (Karla)

Usually, when I walk into this class, I'm happy. Not today, and it's all Bridget's fault. Now, I feel like Ms. Nakada is judging me and it's all thanks to Bridget. Okay, let's get on with the blog.

AGENDA
BLOG corrections
AYPH: CLASS STRUGGLE
Reader's/ Writer's Workshop
HW: RJ 10.4 Read for 20 min
(GET SLC FORM & RJ'S SIGNED)

Ayden is weird, you probably already knew that.

A Note From A-Dogg: (these notes will not be corrected. They are too much.)
Hei its addog again on the block in cut un the but, karlaa succx g-reg i love u, conlin u ar baad ay ovurwotch

Now we have to answer some questions. Here they are:
1. What led to the women's workers strike at the Triangle Shirtwaist Co?
2. How did the AFL differ from the IWW?

I knocked down Ayden's "creation." It's really just a pencil on top of three pens. I am unimpressed. I  should probably answer the questions now.

Here are some things I noticed while procrastinating (copyright Veronica Hernandez):

-Willa concentrating
-Veronica writing things down. Wow, what a scholar
-Emmette reading
-Ayden being weird
-Chelsea being more of a scholar than Veronica
-Greg and Koen being weird
-Harli fell asleep
-Shosh and Hannah doodling without me :(

Ayden wants to know where Ms. Nakada's belt is from. It's from Anthropologie. Go fulfill your shopping needs Ayden!

Another Note From A-Dogg:
Hay its adogwazowski agiannnnnnnnn i want ms nasmakadwda's baelt pls gimme for frey thx

Now Ayden and I are arguing about whether its pronounced "wuh" or "woo". I think it's the first one but Ayden disagrees. Amateur.

Yet Another Note From A-Dogg:
yo yo yo its the g chilupa in the house stole the computer haha carl is such a loser jahahaha lmao xd okasdyuksd bbyeei
(ps i luv u b roon)

Chilupa spelled my name with a C. I've lost all respect for him. Ayden fell asleep for like 2 second and it was great.

Now it's reader's/ writer's workshop and it's really quiet, even Ayden isn't talking. I'm readng a book called The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time which is about a kid with behavioral problems named Christopher who is writing a book for fun. Ms. Nakada just gave me my poem back.

The period is almost over and Hastings just called all the rugby players to the field. Okay the bell rang. Bye bye. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog