Hannah's Second Blog

So, as Karla previuosly said "Today is a short day, just like me."

Here is the agenda and blog:

Agenda
BLOG Corrections
SLC Forms Mañana Iguana
Reader's/ writer's workshop
RJ✔

HW
Have a fabulous weekend!

   Ms. Nakada just collected our portfolios, and Ayden is trying to flip the box of Clorox wipes (which is very loud and annoying). We temporarily lost Mañana Iguana, but found it (Ayden was hiding it.)

Now, Ms. Nakada told us about a teacher who told her students to speak American. So smart.

Mañana Iguana is a very good book. The turtle is the best, he cleaned a whole platter.

Willa is dancing and singing to the YMCA, and I told Abril to join her, but she is too shy. Willa wrote a short story that is really not that short, but she won't let me read it.

Ayden is being really, really annoying and is blowing on me until I let him write something in the blog. However, Emmette distracted him and now he stopped. Now, Ayden is poking my arm until I tell him what time the period ends which is at 11:15. Apparently. my sweatshirt feels like Chilupa?

The bell just rang, and now the class is off to fifth period.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog