Mingus' second second blog


Hello again, Emerson! I'd like to thank my classmates for this opportunity. Sorry for my misguided attempt at humor. Without further ado, let's get started.

Agenda
Blog-Corrections
NaNoWriMo Prep
RJ✓
HW- Have a most excellent weekend!

We started the class reading and correcting my blog. Yes, I am doing this again. We then went on to go over the Good Book, Bad Book page in our NaNoWriMo packets. A bunch of people said what they think makes a good book. Some of the things said were: action, comedy, subplots, and emotions. We then continued to say what makes a book bad. Someone immediately said "drugs," and Ayden was quick with a response. He seemed like he was really bothered that drugs weren't what made a book good (contrary to his beliefs).

We started a character questionnaire, and Willa immediately got excited for it. We talked about how we have to add a good protagonist and antagonist in our novels. OH MY GOD!!! Ms. Nakada just said the whole enchilada, and I felt the need to include it. Ms. Nakada talked about her novel titled: The Girls' Justice League. We're working on our character packets now. Don't forget to watch Stranger Things season 2 on Netflix. Now that we're done, here are some quotes about what people fear most:

"Mr. Bangert" Too many people
"Veronica" Me
"Fear itself" Unknown
"Being alone" Pope Ben W.
"White girls" Me (sorry to any white girls who may take offense to this)
"Waking up and being covered in butter" Anthony
"Betty and Jughead breaking up in Riverdale" Also me
"Bananas" Anonymous
"Ms. Dillmore" Yasin
"Spiders" Conlan
"Ants in my eyes Johnson" Anthony
"Being trapped" Ayden
" Team 10 and the Logang" God King Ben G.
"Katie you're fired." God King Ben G.
"Kim Jon Oink" Ayden
"Life being a highway. " Kenzy


Here's a note from Bruno that got deleted yesterday:
"I am most afraid, I have no idea why, that one day, I'll be walking through a forest in Scotland with my best buddy general-friend, and 3 strange women appear before me and foretell that I will someday rule Scotland, so, I kill the reigning king and take the throne only to end up going mad and hallucinating after the murder of my best friend (I murdered him). My wife eventually kills herself and the English rebellion, sparked by my own subjects, takes back the throne and cuts my head off. I don't really know why. I'm just scared it'll happen."

Ben's NaNoWriMo novel is about Zach's adventures in Florida. He wanted me to say that, and I serve my king. Well, that's all kids. Have a great day.

Comments

  1. ha i get it that's the plot of macbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well mingues you wouldn't have to fear me if you didn't get on my nerves so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not how you spell my name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog